Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pushrod AND a movie

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by racer32, Mar 22, 2012.

1. racer32

racer32

Pushrod AND a movie? HECK YEAH! Bring your honey, your hot rod, and call it DATE NIGHT! All you D/FW and North Texas car geeks should show up and support the Rialto Denison and the best band that ever came outta Leonard, TX.

http://www.rialtodenison.com/music.php

2. daddyo54

daddyo54
    Member Emeritus
    from Denison Tx

This is a super Kool theater built in 1920 that a friend of mine recently purchased and is returning to its former glory. I watched movies there as a child and was very excited to see it open again. We can't wait to play there and hope we can fill the place with car guys and gals to listen our brand of hot rod inspired music. Plus who doesn't want to see American graffiti again on the big screen!!!!

3. racer32

racer32

Hell of an opportunity for a shakedown run before heading to the LSRU, too. Hot Rods, Pushrod, and Candy...oughta be a fun night.

4. pushrod_mike

pushrod_mike
    from Austin TX

American Graffiti on the big screen I can't wait and its my birthday and there is an after party at the new Atlas Speed and Custom Shop down the street. How cool would it be to line the street in front of the theater with traditional hot rods and customs? Heck stay the night in Denison and go to the grand opening of Atlas Speed and Custom on Saturday the 7th. If your on your way down to the Roundup a week early stop in and party with us.

5. racer32

racer32

Mike, y'all better play Devil's Bowl for me, lol.

6. racer32

racer32

Got a chance to see the new Atlas Speed and Custom building today. Thanks for the "grand tour" daddyo54!

7. SamAndrews

SamAndrews

Bump for a night of awesomeness. Pushrod, American Graffiti, and an after party at Atlas Speed and Custom its a win, win, win, situation.

8. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

Right on! Looks like a cool place.

9. racer32

racer32

Yup, it is. Bring your Mopar up and hang out. Pushrod is also playing tomorrow night at Smitty's in Denison.

10. 1950Effie

1950Effie
    from no where

Hell yea! I miss seeing them at Good Guys. The band they have playing now sucks.....looks like I'm headed to Denison.....

11. racer32

racer32

Tell your friends! The guys are trying to get a bunch of guys to bring out their cars and line main street on the 6th.

12. So can I get "Preferred Parking"? :)

13. RFOSTER

RFOSTER

Looking forward to it, It will get my juices flowing for lsru weekend!!

14. racer32

racer32

If enough people commit to showing up, maybe Greg can get the block closed off for us to park in the middle of the street in front of the theater.

15. SamAndrews

SamAndrews

I bought my tickets last night! Can't wait!

16. pushrod_mike

pushrod_mike
    from Austin TX

They are blocking off spaces in front of the place so we can park our cars out there. Its going to be a good time. I can't wait to see American Graffiti on the big screen in a theater that looks like its straight out of 1948......... I know American Graffiti was made after that and about a time that is after that but I like 1948........ha.

We are also going to hang around the new Atlas shop afterwards..........

17. racer32

racer32

Can't wait for tonight!

18. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

If the Merc was one the road I would be there. That line up sounds kool, Hey I have
    a suggestion. Why don't Pushrod perform while the movie is on. That would make a
    kool Music video.

See ya giuys next month.

Happy Trails, Mick