Register now to get rid of these ads!

Wakiki Beach -Any Cruise Nights (Vacation)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fordstandard, Mar 24, 2012.

1. I'll be going there in October --- Any Cruise Nights / Car Shows to check out ?

* It will be nice vacation ( there goes the $$ to chop my shoebox ) , my lady is worth it.

2. ehrawn

ehrawn
    from Oahu

3. You are right , we plan to visit the lovely island my friend --i just don't want to miss chance for a one time visit to show/cruise night while there.

We are excited to do this trip. Four of us family are going.

* drop me a PM to tell us where to eat/visit/ don't miss activities etc

4. beauishere

beauishere

You're on the HAMB questioning a dude's interest in the local car scene? Don't be such a douche and show some Aloha. Auwe.

5. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Where is that beach? GN

6. skyrodder

skyrodder

There is a Wendy's in kapolei (west side of island) and there have small car show every week. I'll find out more and let you know

7. Deuce Lover

Deuce Lover

Contact: [email protected] ,he has some model A's and a deuce sedan and knows all the happenings on Oahu.

8. ehrawn

ehrawn
    from Oahu

Maybe he not as obsessive as me, or maybe he has a more understanding wife, but when the family goes on vacation, my interests (the ones I don't share with my wife) take a break.

9. Lucky444

Lucky444

Sent you a PM fordstandard. First time trip to the islands? You'll have a great time if you enjoy jumping in the ocean.

Aloha,

Jason

10. 50merc808

50merc808

* It will be nice vacation ( there goes the $$ to chop my shoebox ) , my lady is worth it

First round is on me. Give a holler when you make it here.