Register now to get rid of these ads!

AD Guys what heater are you running

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jasonpickett, Mar 18, 2012.

1. midnight auto parts

midnight auto parts
    from tn

i have modified the deluxe heaters out of 53 & 54 chevy cars and they will run you out and work great on the defrost side also. used the vent controls from the car to adjust the heat and air flow/

2. what ever happened to these pics? I have a unit from a 4runner that was getting ready to install. I'd like to see how your's turned out.

BigMike

3. I used a heater/fan assy out of a early 70's Toyota truck, I think it was, in my 49 Ford COE. Nice small self-contained unit with heater core and fan in one nice older looking metal unit. Had tubes connection for defrost, I used some old radiator hoses and they worked great to get up to the defrost vents.

4. ImageUploadedByTJJ1356292775.320447.jpg

I use the stock heater, has both recirculating and fresh air intake options, dash in uncluttered as its a simple on/off switch, also it defrosts.

5. thought I would post up pic of the heater I used. I didn't use the toyota heater, I used one from a. early 70's ford 1/2 ton truck. ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1376770515.845933.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

6. and my water shut off valve from a ot dodge truck ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1376771103.849080.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!