Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lordz Shop Piks.....spam...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lordz of kuztomz, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Dblbeard

Dblbeard

Also, while I have you online. Have you ever seen my 49? The flames use to come over the top of the car. I was told it came from way over there in Cali a few years ago and the guy I got it from didn't want to give me any information after we had a few words.

2. no the 51 was not built by us.. we repaired the chop on it and a bunch of other stuff..reclipped the front end and so on..and yes you can go back a few pages and some of the work that was done...

3. and no i dont think ive seen your merc before..but nice..

4. Dblbeard

Dblbeard

Thank you friend,
    Oh, I saw another post on somewhere else what a guy wanted you info. He had
    a solid body, but he wanted it just like your 49 or 50 on your homepage. One
    of the guys told him he better take 6 figures with him.

If you don't mind me asking, what did the 49 Merc sell for thats on the homepage that was ut in front of the murial.

5. slowlane

slowlane

bro! i miss working at your shop carnal!

6. my doors are always open carnal..

7. knoxbrendon

knoxbrendon

Awsome work man. Have u ever chopped a 51 coronet? I'm fixing to start the chop on mine but can't find any pics on the net of a chopped 51. Wish u wasn't so far away I'd visit for sure great job man congrats on 10 years

8. fitzee

fitzee

hay for all of us that cant come.. lots of pictures!! lol.You know! I spend hours out in the back lot looking around..lol

9. 33cruiser

33cruiser

Hope the party was great!!! Congrats again Jesse!!

10. joel torres

joel torres

i couldn't make it i just returned to work but my wife and i are planing our next anyverseray trip in couple months and she picked cali so i can visit you :) so i can't wait

11. i like to thank all who came by and showed your support yesterday, we had a blast

12. we had a few bands playing, including a church band, blues, old rock, some hip hop and even a pair of ten year old rappers, everyone had a blast, we gave out free footballs, soccer balls, and basket balls thanks to SNAP ON TOOLS,
    AZTEC DANCERS gave a great show..
    but for me the best part was towards the end of the show.. out of no were this sweet yellow kustom pulls up right behind the stage, and to my surprise out comes LEGENDARY GENE WINFIELD, .. WOW I WAS OVERWHELMED, WHO IM I TO HAVE SUCH A MAN COME TO MY CELEBRATION, THANK YOU MR WINFIELD.

[​IMG]

13. Congrats Jesse.
    Looks like you and Gene have been buddies for decades ...
    Like minds aye .

14. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Thats great. Stocked for you man, well fuckin deserved.

15. shadams

shadams

Wow that was cool man, Almost brought a tear to my eye!! Keep them pics coming....

16. jesse , is there anyway to get more pics for us that are stuck on the east coast working .... looks like an amazing time ... thanks for everything .

17. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Congrats on a decade Jesse. Love seeing updates from the shop.

18. it brought a few to my eyes.... i have never met nor seen MR GENE WINFIELD in person.. much less shake his hand...
    i will try and post more pics..

19. BOP-Nut

BOP-Nut

Congratulations to you on ten years of living the dream. And how awesome of Gene to drop on by, I got to meet him at Sac. Autorama... friendliest most humble guy.

20. EBW

EBW

Great job on ten years, especially in this economy, that is testimonial to your hard work !
    Gene is a great guy.. its good to see all the greats hanging out together !!

Lets see more pics !!