Register now to get rid of these ads!

arizona clubs

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by IronCrossCartel, Jul 2, 2005.

1. IronCrossCartel

IronCrossCartel

just wondering as to all the hotrod and kustom car clubs here in az.

2. scooter

scooter
    from phx,az,USA

I may just miss a few but here goes .IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER ;)The chec;s still have a couple of members here , the invaders ,the rattlers , the sinners ,faboulus 50's, remember when car club ,arizona street rods ,over the hill gang ,old farts for old fords " an f-100 club ,lone worlf cruzers ,Dagmars ,Arizona back lot misfits :D .Maybe more but thats what comes to mind right now .

3. IronCrossCartel

IronCrossCartel

actually is anyone in any clubs here in arizona? been thinking of joining a club

4. HomerJay

HomerJay
    from Mesa, AZ

Been thinking of starting one.......;)

5. IronCrossCartel

IronCrossCartel

yeah i have though about that also. but i dont really know enough people to start my own so thats kind of out of the question. so thats why i was asking if there was any local clubs that would be willing to let a lowlife tattoo artist like myself into there club;)

6. HomerJay

HomerJay
    from Mesa, AZ

Could always use new ink, wanna join my yet to be formed car club?:D

7. HomerJay

HomerJay
    from Mesa, AZ

BTW I saw in your profile you have a Caddy. Is it green with a Metal Malisha sticker on the back? I think it was a metal mulisha sticker, or some other skate sticker.:confused:

8. labelkills

labelkills

Los desperados
    Invaders
    and Sinners is all I ever notice

9. Lost Boy

Lost Boy
    from Arizona

I know a couple of the Sinners are there in Chandler and they have a clubhouse in Tempe. Even though they do not look it, they are a bunch of funny ass guys that are pretty approachable.

10. MikeRose

MikeRose
    from Yuma, AZ

I've seen Ghouls C.C. here in Yuma, but never met or talked to anyone in that club. I'd like to be in a club too, but I haven't met anyone yet that belonged to a club that seemed cool.

11. IronCrossCartel

IronCrossCartel

nope sorry no green cadi. mines black. and soon to be in cali

12. labelkills

labelkills

I have seen pics on here of that caddy its bad ass
    What are you trading it for?

13. scooter

scooter
    from phx,az,USA

I would not belong to a club who would have me as a member :rolleyes::D

14. IronCrossCartel

IronCrossCartel

thnaks. trading for a 28/29 pickup

15. kustom72

kustom72

Down this far in AZ (past Tucson) theres no clubs really, the Sinners rolled down here with us for a reliability run, great bunch of guys. Me and some guys were thinking of starting one also, but clubs get weird sometimes. Where do you ink at?

16. GRSMNKYCUSTOMS

GRSMNKYCUSTOMS
    from TUCSON

< ahem> ...lol representing SINNERS TUCSON....lol...thanks for the compliments guys yes we are very approachable....i can put you in contact with the phx prez his name is jesse awesome mo fucka .. ex pro football player, but he is still my bitch!

we run it down here so i cant help you up there, but im talking to jesse right now to tell him about this thread, so he will probably comment soon.
    one thing about us is we are like family, we take care of everyone, and treat everyone like family, if that aint your cup...than be a "known associate" and hang out and enjoy our sense of humor...we have fun ALOT! and party ALOT! and are all about cars.

e-mail if you have questions
    [email protected]

17. Roadsters.com

Roadsters.com

"Gonna find a buncha guys that dress the same and hang around together."

- Porgie Tirebiter

18. Bullet Nose

Bullet Nose

There are a few clubs here in Lake Havasu City. Ours has some mighty high requirements for membership.

[​IMG]

Can you guess what they are? I'm guessing that most HAMBers won't qualify.......

19. kustom72

kustom72

I think the Sinners c.c. need to expand south, any club events coming up? Anyone going to the HAMB drags?

20. GRSMNKYCUSTOMS

GRSMNKYCUSTOMS
    from TUCSON

well the thing about us is we try to keep it a bunch of bro's that just happen to live elsewhere...lot of us originated from cali. we have kicked around the idea of a sierra vista chapter, but arent going to go hang out in sierra vista and look for prospects...lol....... ball's in your court:D

21. fatcaddi

fatcaddi

i was thinkin of tryin to start a club here in havasu, but i dont know i only know like 2 people with rods here in town

22. Longroof64

Longroof64

I have also thought about this, if anyone is going to get something together, lemme know - both myself and my bro (SIXOCAD) would be interested... also, where do the local clubs hang out/get together? I've seen some of the the Invaders a few times at the Pavilions, but never any of those others...

Longroof

23. KustomSkylark

KustomSkylark

I'm in a club of one here in AZ.

24. kustom72

kustom72

To be honest, I agree, this place is ...man whats a good word??? oh yeah "fuckin lame"!! Shit once i get my 30 5w on the road Ill drive my happy ass out of here!! Ill see you guys at the greaseball.

25. squirrel

squirrel

yeah, it's a great place to raise kids, there's nothin for them to do to get in trouble.

26. kustom72

kustom72

it is pretty quiet, except all the dudes with the handle bar mustaches, 10 gallon hats , walking around Walmart with colt peace makers and scatter guns make me alittle nervous, this is an interesting corner of the world. :D

27. Kingman - Route 66 Wings and Wheels A casual meeting 0800 every Saturday at the Stockton Hill (Main Drag) doughnut shop.
    The doughnut place is "The Donut Depot" and it's located on the west side of Stockton Hill just north of the graveyard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys walking around with pistols & revolvers strapped on took a little getting used to.
    For a while there I thought this town had a whole lot of off-duty cops.

Interesting short story, granddaughter and I were sliding by the Stockton Hill Safeway in the 32 when a tall guy, not sure how old, but he was getting up there, Colt 32 strapped on his hip waved us down.

He knew what year the car was and was pretty well informed.

Turned out his mom bought him a brand new 32 roadster when he started college.

Had a nice talk with him and left thinking that back in his day, a brand new 32 roadster must have been quite the attractant for the young ladies....

28. desertdroog

desertdroog

Lawful open carry of a firearm is what makes Arizona great!

Keeps people honest.

29. kustom72

kustom72

Not to mention, you pay the tax here and get the arizona version of a FFL, automatic weapons, silencers and sawed off barrels are legal, but they bitch about open pipes.......wtf???:eek:

30. BadLuck

BadLuck

A buddy of mine said the sinners have a chapter in so-cal, is that true? (sorry for jumping in on this "Arizona" thread!!!!:D