Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey folks...... 1956 caddy fleetwood

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by harleywopp, Mar 14, 2012.

1. harleywopp

harleywopp
    from Newton, Ma

I have an awesome 1956 cadillac fleetwood sixty special. This lady is straight and drives awesome. Only upgrades i've done is smittys glasspacks and flamethrowers. I figured that would keep me happy for a while.... Well that while is over !!! I own a body shop just outside boston ma. Now it's time to get bagged !!! The only thing that's killing me is that i can't find anything for high perfomance to do's for the 365 engine under the hood. I would love to slap in some dual quads. I can't find an intake to make that application happen. This one guy on ebay is selling an adapter kit for b&m megablower kit ( homemade :/ ) i don't want to go that way. I wouldn't mind a sucker sticking out of the hood just for the look. I just want the power to be there, i don't need to use it. I'm just weird like that. If anyone has any info it would be much appreciated.

Eat some lobstahhhhhhh !!!!!!! Lol

2. Willy_P

Willy_P

Welcome from Kansas.
    You have a challenge with that motor. Here is a website in Albuquerque NM that might give you some ideas/direction:
    http://www.cad500parts.com/
    Willy_P

3. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Welcome from Indy.

4. william.ali.kay

william.ali.kay
    from Milwaukee

Hello and welcome from Milwaukee Wisconsin.

5. harleywopp

harleywopp
    from Newton, Ma

Hey guys. Thanks Willy. I checked them out already. They don't have much for my motor specifically except rebuilds and parts. They specialize in the late 70's 472 - 500s. Great site to find parts. I will continue my search.

6. 60 ford

60 ford

7. robleticia

robleticia

Welcome from Texas!

8. Welcome from The Boston Area! You going to the Workd of Wheels? Stop by the Kingpins display in the motorama section & say hello. I'll be there pretty much all weekend.

-Rich

9. Welcome from NJ. Have you searched the classifieds? There are two people selling dual quad manifolds, one is an original factory. I have a 4X2 one I'm sitting on the fence keeping/selling. Haven't been motivated yet.

10. rustednutz

rustednutz
    from tulsa, ok

Welcome from Oklahoma. I grew up in Cadillacs as my dad was Cadillac man. One of my all time favorites was our '58 deville. Don't remember what engine as I was just a kid, but something about that car just did it for me. He traded it in for a new '62 and although it was nice, just not the same. Good luck with your '56. Oh, and how about redistirbuting the wealth --- send me some lobstahhhhh.

11. raymay

raymay

Welcome from New York