Register now to get rid of these ads!

Blundell Speed & Machine taking a while?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by johnny bondo, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Ruiner

Ruiner

Jesus, if you guys can shell out ridiculous amounts of cash to wait months for banjo fittings and other parts maybe I should go into business and get you your products in half the time?...nevermind, I'm too damned nice and I'd actually stay in contact with customers as well as try to give away stuff just to keep them happy, I'd be out of business within a year running things that way...

2. luweegy

luweegy
    from Colorado

DON"T Deal with Chad in anyway!!!!! He kept my money and many others.He has moved to Tacoma Washington. I talked to the editor of Street Rodder yesterday asking why they ran that article? Chad is a worthless POS!!!!!!!

3. plan9

plan9

6 months wait for banjo fittings and lines is ridiculous.
    even after reading about and dealing with this guys shenanigans you would continue to do business with him? wanna buy a bridge?? :)

4. alchemy

alchemy

What did he say? As soon as I saw the article I recalled this thread. I wonder how the magazine guys get ahold of him if a customer can't?

5. luweegy

luweegy
    from Colorado

They claimed the article was done last June. I've got a working # but all you get is Voice mail. 714-393-9713

6. MIKE47

MIKE47
    from new jersey

Glad to have this place. I was just looking for him for a P/S pump. Glad he didn't answer.

7. 39 Ford

39 Ford

When he was first "showcased" in a mag they listed a web address I tried to go on the site and it was nonexistant. As there a long lead time between an article being written and published , I decided they were losers (not being prepared to cash in on the business generated by the article) and gave up on them.

8. MIKE47

MIKE47
    from new jersey

I bought some Banjo fittings for a job a couple years ago-not long after that article hit. I thought the same thing. I waited at least a month and had to call a few times. I wasn't happy with the wait but man, they were really nice.

I was willing to try him again as long as there was inventory but I'm glad I came here and found out the deal. '

Oh well, going to pick up a pump in the Am and get busy making my own bracket and fittings.

9. go-twichy

go-twichy
    BANNED

i had three 97's rebuilt by him awhile back and it took forever, and cost more that i told my limit was. he's a smart guy it seems, but is not honest about how long it might take. i think he's a good shop guy, but not a great business man. we can't be everything we want to be sometimes. i feel bad for him because i looks like he can do good work. when you make your hobbie your work, you can end up hating it.

10. gmikkels

gmikkels
    from colorado

Update 380 days ago I paid Chad Blundell to do a job for me. He still has not completed the work or shipped back my thickstun manifold. I could
    go into the line of B.S. I have received but it would be like writing a book.

11. Yogis Den

Yogis Den

Chad Blundell
    17 Fordyce rd.
    White Salmon, WA. 98672-8306
    Phone# (509) 493-0135

GOOD LUCK!

12. 46Chief

46Chief

I bought a set of Chads 97 banjo fittings (really nicely machined and well thought out) but at the time he was out of the fuel line that he sold with them. I got the banjos, because I went to his shop in Orange but he never sent the fuel line like he said he would. Not a big deal $$ wise, but shows a lack of character and honesty.

13. gmikkels

gmikkels
    from colorado

Thanks for the update on the address!

14. Yogis Den

Yogis Den

Had 2 calls from CHAD on Friday, Found out that the last 6 months he's been at his Fathers bed side. (His Father was Dieing) Doing the home nursing and trying to make him comfortable till the tme. That was not his words, but mine! He just said ( I put Famley first!) (Sorry!) His Father past away about 10 days ago.
    Had a call from CHAD this morning, he has boxed up my maifold and 6 chrome carbs (9super 7 carbs.) (vaule 5k with vintage polished Edelbrock manifold) and asked if I would wait a day are two so he could build a wooden box for them it to ship in.I said yes.
    My fellings? I'm sorry that I put his address on the form, I hope you guys have a hart. Us older guys have all went thru this. NOT FUN, And I fell like a A__ H___ for getting into his Shit Friday Night and puting his address up for you guys.
    If you use the info I gave you PLEASE BE RESPECTIVE OF HIS LOSE!!!
    I belive he wants to build his name and buseness back up to where it was in the beginning. SO lets all give him a chance buy BLOGING the good we get from him!
    I may have made some sour frends and may have opened some eyes with this blog.
    This is just my mind speaking.
    HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

15. uncle buck

uncle buck

Sorry to hear about his loss. I ordered a horn wire kit about a year ago and found him to be a bit unorganized at the time. After waiting a couple of weeks for it and not seeing it I called and he thaought he had shipped it a few days earlier. I waited another week or so and gave up on it. Then he called me a few weeks later and apologized for the mix up. He had just found the order again while cleaning his desk and asked if I I still wanted it. I then promptly got it and was glad I did. Nice parts I might ad. I hope he gets things in order and back up in business.

16. butchbov

butchbov

Wish I had seen this thread sooner. I ordered a Horn Saver from him in September. He doesn't take PayPal so I sent him a check which he cashed September 15th & I haven't heard from him since even thought I've sent 2 e-mails & called twice & left messages.

Maybe I'll get it for Christmas.

17. There is plenty others to do business with.
    Nobody needs to know about the personal stuff. If your taking people's money ,your doing business.

And if you burn people. Don't call it bad health.

-don't do it people