Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need info/ photos of Ford Falcon Van/ Econoline rear seats!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by spoogy, Mar 5, 2010.

1. spoogy

spoogy

Hey peeps. I can really use some info and pics on the various rear seat mounting options on a 61 to 67 Ford Falcon or Econoline van.

I have one bench seat and no hardware.

Looking for closeups etc. Anyone wanting to get rid of any hardware please PM me!

Here's what I'm lookin' for:

Here is a pic of the 1 bracket I actually have. This would slide over the T bolt and hold down the seat rail. I need 7 more of these.

[​IMG]

Here is the floor of the van, with all the welded plates with slots in them. The various locations allowed for different mounting configurations.

[​IMG]

Here is a bad scan of the owner's manual, which shows the "T" bolts that go in the slots. I don't have any of these. I need 8.

[​IMG]

Looking for a seat too! And any info on the differences between rear benches. There were some shorty seats with a quarter folding back rest for the middle I believe.

Post some pics of whatcha' got and shed some light on this mystery for me! I'd like to see these things in action.

Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  2. spoogy

spoogy

I haven't heard from a single soul. Surely somebody out there has some interior pics of a first gen Econo. I hope.

Please post some pics here or PM me.

Thanks so much everybody

3. spoogy

spoogy

Still looking for any info or pics on this stuff, tho I did score a second bench seat a few months back.

4. cl350rr

cl350rr

5. spoogy

spoogy

Thanks for the tip!

I'd been on that site before but I joined, hooked up with EconoUSAparts, and ordered 2 sets of rear seat hardware that he had machined somewhere.

I'll post when I get 'em, let's see how solid they are.

They were $65/ set :eek: