Register now to get rid of these ads!

Found a Willys/Jeep stash .... FC and CJ2

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by david_s914, Mar 7, 2012.

1. david_s914

david_s914

I was out roaming the countryside yesterday, and found a stash of Willys/Jeep stuff !! Don't know if anyone here would be interested in any of them, and the pics arent that great, but there are 7 of the FC's and about a dozen of the CJ's in various condition. I talked with the owner on the phone and he is going to meet me out there this weekend. He said that there is also a stash of Model T "stuff" in several of the buildings. He wants it ALL GONE !! If anyone is interested, let me know and I will see what I can find out about them !!

Attached Files:

2. Hdonlybob

Hdonlybob

At minimum that is a "Silver Mine"
    Wish I was closer....I love those old Willy's....
    Good luck !
    Cheers........

3. Man, if you weren't 20 hours away!!!

4. Willy301

Willy301

Cool find, I like some of those FC's I also have a friend with a CJ, I am trying to get him to come off it, but he is pretty firm on it right now...

5. david_s914

david_s914

I will find out more about what he wants for them this weekend. He did make the comment that all of this stuff was being rounded up for a farm sale, but he was getting tired of messing with it. I will try to get some ballpark figures of what he may want for some of it and post pics with prices !! Some of the stuff doesnt look like much, but then again some of it looks like you could fill it with fuel and run it !!

6. 50shoe

50shoe

hard to see in the second picture, but the body looks military (the one off the frame in the front row) no tailgate. anything marked with a small script F (for Ford) or WWII military stuff can bring some good coin. keep an eye out for it!

7. hazegry

hazegry
    from VA

find out what he wants for a CJ2 body please

8. david_s914

david_s914

Will do !! I am supposed to meet with them this weekend depending on the weather !!

9. 37mj

37mj