Register now to get rid of these ads!

Has anyone delt with Crites Resteration ???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wayne421, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wayne421

wayne421
    BANNED

Is it just me or dose anyone else think that the lady that answeres the phone is verry rude and unhelpful seems like she dosnt have time for your bisness
    s. I buy a lot of parts from them i figured there had to be others that felt the same way ..

2. Frankie47

Frankie47
    from omaha ne.

So say " You know dear, you come across as a rather rude person on telephone .....I'm sure you aren't really like that." And when she rips you a new one.....tell her that it really isn't neccessary to speak to me like that and request to speak to her boss.:eek:

3. wayne421

wayne421
    BANNED

Haha lol . They need somebody in there that is willing to help u get what u need than somebody wanting to tell u anything to get u off the phone so she can get back to facebook

4. 60 ford

60 ford

I never had any problem with Crites, but I don't ever talk to the lady that answers the phone (anywhere) just ask to talk to someone in the shop. They know their shit.

5. wayne421

wayne421
    BANNED

U must be calling a differnt number becouse she always answers when i call she has messed my orders up so many times and expects me to pay the return shipping I wish somebody else made this shit so I wouldn't have to deal with them ..I have a 64 cyclone clone project next that I have to use them to buy from

6. 60 ford

60 ford

A lady answers and I ask to speak to someone in the shop, the guys have always been very helpful. I need to check out your build thread to see your updates. Good luck.

7. Moneymaker

Moneymaker

It's not just you.
    :mad:

8. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

I know what you mean I called last year and bought alot of stuff, it was pretty good quality and the order was right. I then called back and got her. I asked about a delete plate for a Falcon dash "nope dont make one", a week later my brother ordered one from them and got it in a few days.

9. 65COMET

65COMET

Crites does have a reputation for being uncourteous lately,I have been dealing with then for close to 20 years.I always get a great product but it does seem to take longer now,could be that they are not stocking much product now with this crappy economy,not sure.I have always been directed to Charles if I have any issues. ROY.

10. I've dealt with them quite a bit and experienced the phone lady. My impression was that her only knowledge of their products is whats written down in front of her. You have to either know exactly what you want or talk to the shop.

11. wayne421

wayne421
    BANNED

Yeah I got charels tonite and he got my hood on its way Monday from what I gatherd its best to call after hours

12. wayne421

wayne421
    BANNED

I had to deal whit her today agin ,dam I wish somebody else made these parts there is only one way to put it she is just a bi#ch

13. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Did you say anything to "Charels" (Charles...???) about her...??? Perhaps they don't know she is that way...

R-

14. Muttley

Muttley

I delt with her on the phone once, was not a pleasant experience.

15. wayne421

wayne421
    BANNED

I talked to him and his wife they act like this is the first time they heard anybody who had a prob with her

16. Frankie47

Frankie47
    from omaha ne.

Send them a link to this thread......maybe that will open their eyes a little.:eek:

17. wayne421

wayne421
    BANNED

18. critesperformanceparts

critesperformanceparts
    from ohio

I would just like to clarify a few things as to why you guys would be getting Negative feedback from our office workers. For one there is 2 women that answer the phone one being my wife the other being my secretary that handles every other aspect of my business. My secretary dose have great knowledge on most of the parts we carry , My wife normally has to pass the customer to my self , my Secretary or the shop workers. I get a lot of complaints from customers not wanting to talk to a women to order parts or need to talk to me directly. I am not always available for them to transfer you to my self. They both know the parts we carry , but if the part is not identified correctly they may take it as a part we do not carry. I do apologize for that problem we are working on getting part numbers on our parts so that you may order by a part number than the way we currently run our parts. Lead time is taking much longer now days due to the drop in economy we have lost a few suppliers that we getting some parts made from and have lost a few parts we use to carry due to this. I want to thank all of you that have done business with use and to the ones that still do we are working toward a change for Crites in the upcoming year and just be patient with all of us here at Crites My self included is at fault just as well as the down fall has all of us on edge to keep this hobby alive and making the parts that this industry needs. Thank You Crites

19. rgaller

rgaller

You did not address the main point of this thread, which is that the woman who picks up the phone is *rude*.

20. Stevie Nash

Stevie Nash

Sounds like the b!tch on the phone has the owner by the balls (running every other aspect of the business), so her attitude isn't going to change.

OR, the b!tch on the phone is his wife.

Either scenario means it's not going to get any better....

21. wayne421

wayne421
    BANNED

Rgaller and steve mash yall hit that nail on the head. I just cancled my order I don't plan to order any more till I can deal with somebody else .He dosnt seem to understand we arnt worried too much about the wait its the way Jessica acts on the phone ,and your wife is a million times better to deal with than Jessica atleast she will return your calls and try to make shure u get what u need .

22. wayne421

wayne421
    BANNED

It's not his wife , its jessica

23. wayne421

wayne421
    BANNED

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  24. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Sounds like a great business opportunity for some motivated competitor?
    Customer Service/communication is the primary key to a successful operation....

25. critesperformanceparts

critesperformanceparts
    from ohio

I understand were you are coming from with the rudeness and I cant tell you which one of them it is as they both deal with customers and have problem customers so to address this it could be both. My self have had to deal with customers and not all customers are going to be great ones and I have had my share of one that call in over the years in business and are rude to us as well. But I am working to make things better within the office. Thanks

26. critesperformanceparts

critesperformanceparts
    from ohio

Also to some up a few other problems customers are having with us , we are a small business and most items are made to order. So the lead times tend to be lengthy at times. We hand make all fiberglass products we make as well as our headers and most motor mounts now due to the down fall in the economy. Jessica may be some problem at times to some customers but then others are the total opposite so you have to way out the situation. I have had the same problem before when I have other Secretary's in the past. When some customers get use to talking to My wife or my self and they are not available to take the order or Jessica may be the only one in the office she may seem rushed as the other lines are ringing I have seen a day in our office at its busiest and She dose handle it very well but it is over whelming. I am dealing with the office so Im sure things will start to get better. Just give us time and she isn't a hard person to deal with as when we go to shows most customers want to deal with her than My self much anymore. But we will handle this issue a few of you are having. thanks

27. critesperformanceparts

critesperformanceparts
    from ohio

Wayne
    We can not control a truck line server being down to get you a freight quote. I am sorry you cancelled your order. You were aware that the item was not in stock and had to be made, we also do not charge the customer till the week the hood or item is on the schedule to be done. Which your order by date was just coming into our shop. Some things are out of our control when you have to access a third party to get a shipping quote. Sorry we could not help you at the time you called.

28. I gather that the owner is being very diplomatic in his replies considering the quality of comments given here.....
    Sounds to me like this guy is handling this issue for you guys in the best way he can......
    Until you have ran a business dealing with customers for years I feel like you are not really qualified to comment on this type thing......
    We as business owners get the third degree at times from would be customers and sometimes after 40 years in a "bidness" we do not feel the need to audition for anyone.....

29. critesperformanceparts

critesperformanceparts
    from ohio

Choprods
    thank you very much, I believe some think we are a much bigger company than we are. They are not on the other end of the phone with the customers that are very rude to us as well so , As a company we do have to get on here and defend and resolve issues. But not all information is given some are so quick to post than to take into consider the issue's behind the delay or information that couldn't be given at the time of there call. We try our very best to help every person that calls into our company to the best of each of ours ability . Issue's due happen that quotes cant be given or the shop workers may be out to help answer a question that the office dosent know. If a message is passed and the customer dosent get a call back the person that took the phone call is the one that is always to blame for the lack of communication from the party to have called them back. It is a mean cycle but happens in every business.

30. i have 2 of crites' boss 429 scoops one was decent the other needs alot of work (uneven) but thats kind of to be expected with glass i bought both of mine at events in columbus acouple years ago a few of the people working the booth werent all that friendly

ill be buying more stuff from them like a teardrop scoop and maybe a few other parts

as long as i get the parts i want in a decent amount of time i can usually deal with however im treated

if you look real close to my mustang in my avatar you can see one of the boss 9 scoops on it (this is the one that needs alot of work)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.