Register now to get rid of these ads!

chopped top 51 merc 4 door

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by ben123, Mar 10, 2012.

1. ben123

ben123

hey everyone i bought a 51 merc 4 door that has been half ass chopped when i bought it i thought i could put it back togeather pretty easy but thats not the case well i was just about to give up and turn it into a convertible but then i came across a 51 merc 4 door roof skin from the front firewall to the rear deck lid and both door pillars down to rocker panels and top door halfs now when they chopped the windshield they chopped it and finished everything minus body work i was woundering if i could get some insite on weather i should finish the chop or just put it back stock now mind you i know it would be a lot less trouble and easier to put it back stock but if you new me i dont do anything the easy way and i am not to fond of the stock look the car is already bagged and 4 linked so i have the lowered look already there if anyone could give me there advise or ideas i am open to all i have attached a pic of the condition it is in as of now thanks for taking the time to read all this mess

2. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Welcome from Indy.

3. You won't get much help untill You do an intro.
    More door Mercs with the roofs cut off are gay.

4. ben123

ben123

your intitled to your opinion dont make you right and this thread post is where the intro took me but thanks for stoppin by

5. 60 ford

60 ford

6. BAGGEDIMPALA63

BAGGEDIMPALA63
    from VA

More doors are part cars

7. look up EXK on here and check out his threads. he is doing a 4door merc and posting pictures of it. too

8. thisbugger

thisbugger

9. Chefbiz62

Chefbiz62
    from Omaha, Ne

Watch out for the pricks from Canuckistan. Welcome from Omaha...ALL Merc's are cool

10. slddnmatt

slddnmatt

welcome and i would chop that sucker..

11. 60chev

60chev
    from Australia

welcome we have a few cool chopped 4 doors over here they look cool im to scared to chop mine ........ohhh no im not it all depends on the day i look at here yes or no to the chop .......

12. ben123

ben123

look up EXK on here and check out his threads. he is doing a 4door merc and posting pictures of it. too (hey john51merc) i checked EXK out man he does some awsome work little to pricey for me but again his work he does is awsome well worth what he charges im just not that rich lol thanks the referece

13. ben123

ben123

thanks every one for the welcome as for the 51 i am going to put it back stock right now just to get it back on the road i am goin to post pics of the whole thing so you can see the murdered 51 as it is now vs how i am going to fix it

14. robleticia

robleticia

Welcome from Texas!

15. Ben123..... take a look in my online album.........