Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone mount the fuel block on the engine?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MrBelvedere2, Mar 7, 2012.

1. MrBelvedere2

MrBelvedere2
    from Davis, CA

I am setting up my Edelbrock dual quads on my 383 mopar engine in my 1956 plymouth belvedere. I am running an offenhauser intake, so the carbs are farther apart than the stock intake.Instead of bending up new lines, I'm wondering if it would be a neat look to use a fuel block and run the fuel line to the carbs that way. But I don't want to mount it on the firewall. I can't seem to find anyone that has mounted it on the engine, and if you did, what kind of bracket did you make up? I'm thinking about trying to have it secure down using the unused choke stove bolts somehow...Any advice/pics apreciated on your setups. Thank you!

2. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Here's my fuel block that sits between the VC and the intake. It sits in place by the valve cover bolts...
    [​IMG]

-Brent- likes this.
  3. XXL__

XXL__

On my 2x3 setup, I made a 12 gauge aluminum plate that fits under the middle carb, and extends to one side where I mounted an Edelbrock distribution block. It's worked great for a while, but I'll be yanking it all in favor of something Dickster made for me.

Attached Files:

4. MrBelvedere2

MrBelvedere2
    from Davis, CA

thanks for the pics so far