Register now to get rid of these ads!

Giving away my stuff. yup. come get it, but it does come with strings sorta

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1950coronet600hp, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Had to leave my hot rod and my van behind, I would rather give someone these vehicles than sell them, as said there are strings, they're not much, just don't don't have any other projects, I got these things for next to nothing so I have no problem giving them away, but I will not give them to people that have any projects already in the works. this is not a first come first serve kinda thing, I will give this thread 2 weeks and then review all the posts. I hate leaving this stuff in AZ but i really have no option, and being such i would rather continue the awesome gifts I have been given onto someone else.

2. bbdeuce

bbdeuce
    from GA

3. nice guy!!
    good luck

4. Turdburgler

Turdburgler
    from Cleveland

Love it. Good luck.

5. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Good man. Good luck. The bread truck is cool...you are too.

6. You are assume its a true guy that wantd his parts Etc to go to the right owner.
    What ever is going on in your life time is the cure for all. much respect Bob

7. Rocky Famoso

Rocky Famoso
    BANNED

Sounds like yer' in a tuff situation, but, a person with a big heart.
    Been there recently brother, not going into my details right now...
    Hope you can find a deserving, appreciative person to give these Hot Rod gifts to.
    Best of Luck to you,...in your future endeavors.

8. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Best of luck on whatever your future holds. I'm quite confident that wherever you go, you'll succeed.

9. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

Damn dude.... I could use a free hot rod. :D

10. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

PEACE OUT , kool gesture . Hope the future is as good to you my friend.
    GOOD LUCK .
    B.B.

11. ryno

ryno

good on you
    a couple things that i thought of while reading your post
    -what kind of cars do you have
    -id look into maybe getting with ryan and doing a auction for them
    -id also look into the people that im sure are already flooding your pm box, what have, or do they contribute to teh HAMB, how long have they been a member. i thinking about HAMBER's like Jerry or squirrel?

12. 50flathead

50flathead
    from Iowa, USA

Good on you. You'll be paid handsomely for this kind act. There is an owner for every car.

13. Dave50

Dave50

I hope they go to a guy who has the dream of a Hot Rod etc and that could use it,. and maybe start a young guy on the right road goodluck

14. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

You are a great person. period.
    Best of luck whatever is happening.

15. young'n'poor

young'n'poor
    from Anoka. MN

Good luck to you in whatever you do. I hope you find someone good to give these projects to, but in case you don't have you considered donating one or both to a local high school auto shop? Those kids would be psyched!

16. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

what cha got? my daughter is wanting a project..

17. rustednutz

rustednutz
    from tulsa, ok

May the good Lord bless you in whatever is going on in your life.

18. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

Out of Curiosity..WHY ?

gmhillbilly likes this.
  19. metalix_421

metalix_421

wow, that coll of you to do that. like said above find that HAMBer that has been here for a few years that comes here to drool on the cars but can not afford one and is dying for the chance to have one.

Good karma to you!!

20. James Curl

James Curl

His profile lists a 50 Dodge Coronet named Netty as his car so who knows if that is the car or maybe another car..

21. very nice gesture!

22. Well, my HAMB brother, that is a very generous gesture, but the tone of your post has me a little worried about you. Whatever is going on with you can always be remedied over time and as long as you are above ground there is always hope. Let us know what we can do to support you.

Edit: Okay, I found some of your previous posts. It sounds like you're just moving back east. Was a little concerned for you there for a minute or two. Best of luck.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
  23. Stock Racer

Stock Racer

Hope things turn around for you. Give one to that kid Matt that built the Barris diorama.

24. dutch rudder

dutch rudder
    from houston

that dodge can come my way :D

25. I know where you're coming from. I had to practically give away a decent '64 Galaxy XL500 'vert when I got divorced in 1978. I also had too many good parts that unfortunately went to the scrapyard as I had nowhere to stash them.

Bob

26. It would be cool if someone could stash his items for him until he gets squared away.

Bob

27. Well friend, I suppose if it were any of my business you would have told me about your situation so I won't ask.

I got too many projects to qualify, but even during tech week good deeds deserve to be known so I'll help you stay on top.

Good luck whatever your endevor.

28. young'n'poor

young'n'poor
    from Anoka. MN

Is this a possibility? I'm sure if you wanted a h.a.m.ber could store things for you

29. Actually there is room at the my place for a year or so. No strings, well maybe if you would marry my daughter. ;)

I would hate for the wife to see the van she is looking for a second retirement home. Fortunately I don't qualify.

Coronete why don't you post a pic or two?

30. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC