Register now to get rid of these ads!

Los Boulevardos presents...*CRUISE TO THE LAKE 2012*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Eryk, Jan 9, 2012.

1. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

2. Eryk

Eryk

Wow, what a weekend! Very sincere thank you to all who came out to our show. We lucked out again with the nicest weather we've had all year! I can't believe this is winter. I just want to say that WE HAVE THE BEST FRIENDS IN THE WORLD. The showing of support means everything to us. All the clubs and individuals that came out to support the cause and have a nice relaxing good time make it all worth while. Without our little community we couldnt make stuff like this as successful as it is. We will continue to do it every year. Not just for charity but also for each other. No matter what clubs or what city/state/country we're from, it's all about the friendship and the positivity that we can bring to our lifestyle.

Despite the best efforts of Johnny Law, it turned out to be a really great "bbq".....with 200 of the coolest cars around. Haha. Needless to say, we will not be returning to Santa Fe Dam or giving them any of our hard earned money in the future.

Thanks for all the pics!!! There are some more over on our board.

http://www.losboulevardosmessageboard.com/showthread.php?5154-Cruise-To-The-Lake-coverage.

3. fat141

fat141

Thank you for ALL the pics:):cool::cool:
    Cheers
    Rod

4. Chevy54

Chevy54
    from Orange, CA

Hah...Agreed...enough of me signing Paul:D

Allen, Thanx hope your trip back to AZ in the Buick was a good one, Catch u next time!

Nice work Rick!

To the Los Boulevardos...Thanx again for a great day, count us in next year for sure! My buddies from Maine had a blast and still stoked about the cruise plaque he won in auction to hang in garage back there!

5. Eryk

Eryk

It came down to the wire between him and me. I really really wanted that piece that LG did. But I'm glad your buddy won and is stoked on it. I think its pretty freakin cool that he came all the way out from Maine and that a piece of our show will be in his garage. Very cool.

Here's a pic of it.
    [​IMG]

6. Muttley

Muttley

I really want to make it to this one of these years.

7. Hellfish

Hellfish

Any more pics of that Corvair?

8. Eryk

Eryk

The pink Corvair is from Tangiers CC. It belongs to LG's wife. Was painted by Duey and LG. You can search for the tangiers page on facebook. More photos of it in their album.

So for those who missed it....

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/38218388?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="400" height="220" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe><p>Los Boulevardos Cruise to the Lake 2012 from Alex Rosen on Vimeo.</p>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  9. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

way cool video eryk ... id love to make it one year

10. i need to move west.

11. Chevy54

Chevy54
    from Orange, CA

Hah, it was a good auction for sure! He s more then stoked man!! Im glad they decided to come the weekend of the show as they wanted to see real low riders...flakes/candies/lace/panel jobs etc... and it was all there, even some of your cars that they had seen in magazines over the years. What is taken for granted here is not seen back there. That piece will be well appreciated 3400 miles away! Thanx again bro!

12. Goozgaz

Goozgaz

You're only in the central valley. You can make it every year.

:)

13. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

Thanx Eryk,
    So very kool!!!! Is Legg Lake on the horizon for next year?

14. Muttley

Muttley

Believe me, if I had the extra cash I'd have been there.

15. Garrettero

Garrettero
    from Mesa, AZ

16. 60widewhitez

60widewhitez