Register now to get rid of these ads!

Side jobs? How many of you have to do this?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by groundpounder, Feb 18, 2012.

1. I am down to two jobs now - was doing three and making nothing now it's one real gig and my sticker/ signs business
    Of course real job is Sou Cal and real life (wife/dogs/house/cars) are all in Nor Cal - gotta go where the work is but at least I can take the second job

2. Gerg

Gerg

i do computer repair and data recovery for my car fund :)

3. mossback44

mossback44

<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>Attached Thumbnails</legend> [​IMG] [​IMG]
    </fieldset>

That big shitty job turned out downright pretty!:)

4. n.z.rodder

n.z.rodder

I work 8-10 hrs at my regular job as a pattern maker then 3-4 hrs in the evenings and weekends fibreglassing to get a bit extra, my wife is down to 2 paid jobs, teachers aid and milking cows! She also does catering work, ships in the night.

5. Dyce

Dyce

How long has everyone done this 2 or 3 job thing? I've done it all of my working life, have kids and it's really getting old!! I enjoy my "other work" more then my full time job, and I have to admit it effects my moral. The big thing now days is to have a job. The chicks really dig guys with jobs!! Funny the guys with 2 or 3 jobs never meet them LOL

6. lowkroozer

lowkroozer

Retired now ,drove trucks for 46 years.still got my part time gynacologist service open tho,,life is good.

7. Cowtown Speed Shop

Cowtown Speed Shop
    from KC

Shit!!....Don't even get me started!......I am working on stuff that I hate, And driving a truck part time as well. Gotta feed the kids...LOL