Register now to get rid of these ads!

parts for 50s plymouth

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by poor boy, Feb 6, 2012.

1. poor boy

poor boy

im sure this has been asked before but i searched all over and still cant find a whole lot. looking for alot of little stuff, lenses, door handles, trim that type of stuff, anyone know where i can find that for a 53 cranbrook? thanks:D

2. studeynut

studeynut

check with Vintage Auto in Mountain Home Idaho 208-587-3743 He has alot of cars/trucks 20s-60's and buildings full of NOS parts

3. Got some tail lamp lenses (all red, no backup lights) and some pretty pitted bezels, a left front turnsignal bezel and one headlamp door. PM me if you can use any of this.

4. 50dodge4x4

50dodge4x4

Some stuff is available at www.robertsmotorparts.com they specialize in truck stuff, but have a growing inventory of car stuff. Gene

5. poor boy

poor boy

Awesome guys keep them coming!

6. flamed34

flamed34

I restored a '60 Plymouth years ago and parts were as rare as hen's teeth. I had good luck with Andy Bernbaum (http://www.oldmoparts.com/Default.htm) and Kanter (Kanter.com)

Good Luck

7. poor boy

poor boy

thanks for all the input, looks like i might need the radiator cross memeber( not sure how that just disappeared. any more plymouths websites or numbers would be awesome. thanks!

8. Look for Atlas Mopar I have used them for my 50

9. lowball27

lowball27

Hemmings might have suppliers??

10. I've got a 54 and susprislingly eBay us where I've had luck. There is a guy in Canada with a lot of 53-54 stuff.

11. poor boy

poor boy

I plan on picki g up a hemmings as I know there is alot of Chrysler people in there not on the web, I'll also check atlas mopar, Thanks

12. poor boy

poor boy

picked up a hemmings and called everyone in the parts section to find some door parts with no luck, i found one place that has "good used" and will go that route as a last resort. anymore help would me great.

13. wallyringo

wallyringo

14. carmuts

carmuts

I have a huge box of good used door handles. Send me some pic's of the ones you are looking for. Also have odds and ends of mechanical pieces, some of it NOS. Possibly have tial lights and things like that. Still sorting through all of this stuff. Rod

15. poor boy

poor boy

i found a full set of handles, (thanks chaddillac) im mainly looking for the door lock setup for a driver door. i tried oldmoparts. i didnt see if eh had the whole latch assembly but he doesnt have the rotor kit or strikers. only place i found was dvap for a used one for 75 bucks.

16. SteppinOut

SteppinOut

17. marv norton

marv norton

I have a good set of inside door handles out of my 51 Plymouth club couple. I live in the greater Kansas city area, make me a offer and they are yours.

Marv Norton
    [email protected]