Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Gene Winfield at Sacramento Autorama 2012

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Damiensablowit, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Rocky Famoso

Rocky Famoso
    BANNED

Gene is as Kool as they come! He is a national treasure, As far as I'm concerned.

2. Great video and interview..
    AND I don't car if he slipped up on the merc,,,
    Hes a kool guy...great talent.

3. Rocky Famoso

Rocky Famoso
    BANNED

Yeah, one little mistake on the memory,... come on...
    This Guy is Awesome!

4. Damiensablowit

Damiensablowit
    from Sacramento

Gene really is a class act and super kool! I take what he said about "building and rebuilding" as a slip. I bet he meant to say "building 'er rebuilding" as a correction. I think he caught himself but said "and" instead of "or." Keep in mind that he was doing this interview in front of a giant tv camera for broadcast. I'm not saying he's nervous because he didn't seem like it, but people slip man...No big deal to me. I wouldn't read too much into it. I bet if I asked if he built the car he would say, "nope rebuilt"

5. ironrodder

ironrodder

It's not just his talent it's his personality and he has tons of both. He's the hit of the Rebel Run every year.

6. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

Damien
    great job
    thanxs for sharin
    and it was good seeing ya!!!!

7. Damiensablowit

Damiensablowit
    from Sacramento

Glad you guys like it. Does anyone know the video size limit here on the HAMB? Will it take any sized video from youtube, etc? Thanks, Damien

8. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

9. BOMONSTER

BOMONSTER

Nicely done. I like the long, static looks at such nice cars that complement the era he's talking about. Gene sounds incredible - and from the heart not just reciting an old script.

10. He corrected himself. simple as that. He has never claimed to build it. He is not trying to take credit for anyone else's work. He doesn't need to.

11. BOP-Nut

BOP-Nut

Great video, thanks for posting. I, too, got to meet him at Sac Autorama and it was about the coolest thing talking to him about his old shops and cars.

12. very good job. As a student who is studying journalism and a car enthusiast as well. i really enjoyed the video

13. LOW LID DUDE

LOW LID DUDE
    from Colorado

Great video,he is one cool dude. Man how does he remember dates and what he was doing 50 years ago like that? I can't remember dates and what I did 5 years ago.LOL I talked to him several times at Salina Leadsled Show. Thanks for posting.

14. toddjw73

toddjw73
    from Tracy, CA

I finished my 5 minute video. Not that great, but I can't complain.

15. prttyplymouthgal

prttyplymouthgal

I love Gene! Awesome Video..Thanks for sharing :)