Register now to get rid of these ads!

Vintage sprint/midget ascot park helmets

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pullmyfinger, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Pullmyfinger

Pullmyfinger
    from California

I have a few helmets that I would like to further identify. The first is a Bill Felts Bell Star that I believe is from the 1960's. This could be the helmet that is pictured in the last photo(thanks to Augie Schultz. Augie, I will remove pic if you do not approve of me using it). The second is a Felts Bell helmet from 1975 and the third is a Bell from Ace Noffsinger dated 1970. Any info on these helmets and/or racers is appreciated! Thanks in advance! Bill

Attached Files:

2. KKx125

KKx125

I had contact several years ago with a BILL FELTS who ran sprints-midgets. He was connected with M.J.B Chrome Plating & polishing at 236 S Riverside av Rialto CA92376 Good Luck, Speedie.

3. Pullmyfinger

Pullmyfinger
    from California

Thanks for the info! Originally I planned on keeping these helmets but something came up and unfortunately I am going to have to sell them. I will be posting them on Ebay under the seller name Letshavefuntoday if anyone is interested. Thanks in advance! Bill