Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hollywood kustom kulture hooligans wanted!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BLVD_Regulators, Feb 17, 2012.

1. BLVD_Regulators

BLVD_Regulators

Looking to see if there are any like minded hooligans in and around the Hollywood CA area.

2. No_Respect

No_Respect
    from So-Cal

Use to live in the area... To ruff on the car kept getting hit so I moved to Long Beach and within the first month got side swiped hard in my rare OT DD....
    I am always in Cheviot Hills hanging with my writer friends.

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

check out Hollywood Hot Rods, close by

4. hustler1984

hustler1984
    from lindsay ca

My buddy Sean works for hollywood hotrods, they do awesome work and Sean is a hell of a fabricator

5. BLVD_Regulators

BLVD_Regulators

Thanks, I looked them up online. Didn't even know they where in Burbank. Here I was trying to find a place and it was under my nose all along! lol.

on a side note, Just found out instead of dropping a 292 in my galaxie, I'll be dropping in a 302 out of a mustang GT. Running with a C4. Any words of advice?

Thanks!

6. Ianjaylights

Ianjaylights

Hi I'm in the valley. I like hot rods but am not much of a hooligan

7. No_Respect

No_Respect
    from So-Cal

Good choice of drive train It will last forever easy to work on pretty simple swap.. Have you done a swap before because it always requires ten times more than your prepared for if you have never done before.

8. BLVD_Regulators

BLVD_Regulators

This is my first swap, but my buddy has done this numerous times with rods and classic cars. There has already been some unexpected things, but its all good. Hoping to have her up and running by next week. Right now I'm getting a Edlebrock intake and then once the old engine is out I'll be shooting the engine bay with Herculiner. Is there any other liner that is recommended for this? I'm thinking of shooting the block too, but do not kn ow what color yet. Any ideas as to where find good paint for blocks?

9. BLVD_Regulators

BLVD_Regulators

haha, I use hooligan loosely. I'm just looking for like minded people in the area. Possibly with the idea of getting a night together in the Hollywood area.

Let me know what your think. I'm about 1 week out on having my 59 Galaxie back up and runnig with the new 5.0!!