Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Lordz of kustomz 10th year anniversary march 24th

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lordz of kuztomz, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Ten years ago i opened a small 2 car garage in city terrace, I was a truck driver at the time, my boss found out that i was opening this shop and called me in his office, his words to me where ( I WOULD NOT LAST A YEAR)..I went ahead and opened my doors,, a year later i out grew that shop and was blessed with the building im in know..that same year, MY EX BOSS CLOSED HIS DOORS TO THAT BIG COMPANY I ONCE WORKED FOR...10 YEARS LATER MY DOORS REMAIN OPEN..THANK YOU GOD..

WITH THIS SAID. we will be celebrating our 10th YEAR ANNIVERSARY on MARCH 24TH, we will be having live bands, AZTEC Dancers, food vendors, raffles, and lots more. special guest like MR JOHN D;AGUSTINO and a few others who have not confirmed yet.
    Some of our sponsors like SNAP-ON TOOLS, EDELBROCK PERFORMANCE, PEP BOYS, AUTOZONE, will be donating for our event,
    this is open to the whole community, reserved FREE parking for all pre 65 kustomz, bombs, low riders and viclas, all cars must be in before 9am..so be here early. bring your chairs and canopy and please leave the attitudes at home..
    LORDZ OF KUSTOMZ
    5868 CROCKER ST
    LOS ANGELES CA 90003
    323-233-3224
    any bands care to donate some playing time please call..HOPE TO SEE EVERY ONE HERE..

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  2. chrisntx

chrisntx
    from Texas .

no traditional hotrods? whats a viclas?

3. lol..yes ..and a VICLA IS A SLANG NAME FOR A KUSTOM CHOPPER CHOLLO HANGING MOTORCYCLE... OOHH ALMOST FORGOT..we will be selling raffle tickets for a VICLA HARLEY DAVIDSON SOFTTAIL.. WILL POST UP PICS OF IT SOON..

4. No_Respect

No_Respect
    from So-Cal

Cool Jesse!! Glad you made it to the ten year mark it was not an easy ten years for the economy so there will be many more for your future!!!

5. Its been a crazy ride..but all well worth it..thank you and hope you can make it..

6. mackster

mackster

sounds good! I hope to make it in!

7. Congratulations...Ill try to make it.

8. chrisntx

chrisntx
    from Texas .

what does chollo hanging mean?

9. recks

recks
    from oceanside

Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary! What you did opening a shop and keeping it open takes balls and a lot of hard work. Keep up the great work. I hope to make it!

Rex

10. Ken Carvalho

Ken Carvalho

He's meaning a "lowrider" style Harley. Usually a lowered softail or Roadking, with tall bars, long pipes, flake paint, lots of chrome, and whitewalls. Not all adhere to that description but those are the basics. A cool look, and have been building my Shovelhead like that.
    Jesse hope to be able to get some vacation time and meet/see you. We've talked but never met . Anyways, congrats on the big 10!!! Ken

11. LowerthanLife

LowerthanLife

lordz of kuztomz...you guyz are animals! but i like it! respect from the east coast...

12. spiderdeville

spiderdeville
    from BOGOTA,NJ

Congratulations big guy

13. lowko50

lowko50

Sounds like a cool day.. Hope to make it... Wanna talk about some custom skirts for my 50' Chevy... Only thing I'm fixing some things on car so can't take it...

Attached Files:

14. lowko50, sounds good..you have time to get her done..

15. guys this is a FREE event.. and we are still looking for a few more bands..if any one would like to donate some playing time please call the shop 323-233-3224.. also any pinstripers wanna donate some stripes come on down..

16. thanks ken...my doors are always open..

17. Bummed!

my wife just informed me that we're going to be in San Diego that weekend. either way, ill be by to say hi and drop some flyers.

have fun.

18. cgc1958

cgc1958
    Member Emeritus
    1. 1957-59 Ranchero's

Congratulations on 10 years!

My wife and I and a few friends are planning on bringing some cars down, looking forward to it.

19. sounds good bro..hope to see you here..

20. just got word from CK,DELUXE, they will be covering our event...THANKS CKD

21. Sounds like an awesome event.
    Good luck with that.
    Pity it's so far from me.

22. just a plain ride away....lol...thanks bro..

23. Smokey2

Smokey2

Sounds Like A GOOD TIME and Congrats !

If ? I can drive out, an Back Same Day..............
    I'll Bee Thar.

Smokin' More.............Enjoying IT LESS. :cool:

24. just 3 more weeks from this sat.

25. hope to see every one here next week..
    nothing better then a few good kustomz, and some good food and cold beers..

[​IMG]

26. Ken Carvalho

Ken Carvalho

Ha ha, that's what WE DID!!
    Sitting in a hotel in Redondo beach right now. Gonna take in a few more sites today, heading for San Diego (my hometown) for a few days,then heading back on Sat. for your 10 year festivities!!! Looking forward to meeting you. Ken

27. Wow..ken thankzz... Have a safe trip down to diego and will see you on sat...