Register now to get rid of these ads!

Early Bird swap meet in Puyallup

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Half-Fast Motors, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Maladjusted

Maladjusted

I'll be there looking for stuff.

2. Hi Keith, Not a Olds guy but here is a picture. I have one set of each to sell.... Hope my swap guys don't flake on me. I have some good stuff to sell.:D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  3. Its was worth a try thought maybe some of our East side folks may have something ? Drive safe guys !

4. brigrat

brigrat
    from Wa.St.

I have a couple of those, got anything interesting to trade?

5. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

I'll be there buying the "right" parts.......for wayyy too much...haha...;) Actually dropping more stuff to the chromer...

And looking at a '59 El Camino....:D

Rob.....may be interested in the Cragars.....Chevy pattern???

6. Yep ! Both sets(Cragar Sparklers and Superior slots) are Chevy 5 on 4 3/4" pattern...:D

7. Ah yes. The flipper caps. Right on, I was looking for a nice set (nicer than the one's I'm currently using) of the Olds sombrero's...

Have fun mate.

8. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

I will be there looking to spend money. just hope I can find an excuse.

maybe another rearend to add to my garden of rearends I need to sell (I need a rear for my 51 chevy I am converting to Open

have a Granada 8" and Maverick 8" and a 9" out of a 60's truck forsale/ trade..

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  9. gecko54

gecko54
    from Sumner, WA

I"ll be there.....come take away some of my chit...I mean treasures. Looking for 56 Lincoln Caps. Stop by say hi, be dry and shoot the s....tuff.

10. I have some stuff at the swap meet, I would buy one if possible 35-36 I believe are the same.. Thanks Rob :D

11. Are you coming down for the Early Bird Keith ? I have one set of each that are nice... come take a look if your there ;)
    the price will right for the panty dropper !

12. choppedmerc

choppedmerc
    from Spokane

hope the weather is nicer for saturday, because set up today blew! frickin pouring down rain at the end of the day. not sure why I dont get indoor spaces? I did pick up a rareish Erie model 70 gas pump, and a set of heavy duty brand new 8" caster wheels for a good deal! pray or wish for lighter rain for tomorrow!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  13. Why not buy a new one. Mine works great from Bob Drakes. The first ones were crap but I think the new ones work great!!!

14. 1320/150

1320/150

leaving the house in 10 minutes!!! Another soggy one!!

15. heading out now myself !

16. Dirty Dug

Dirty Dug

I don't have cash, will you take a check?

17. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Have fun and find some good stuff. I have to work.

18. Demono

Demono

I was hoping the bad weather would keep everyone at home so I could get all the good stuff.

19. Thinking I'll brave the elements, and get my raincoat, a wad of cash, and head down 167 to join the rest of the H.A.M.B.ers @ Puyallup.
    Do I really need anything? Probably not. Then again, perhaps some gauges for my 46 Chevy truck. See ya there.

20. hotrd32

hotrd32
    from WA

Headin out in a few............

21. If you're going to pray, pray for sunny and 75. Somehow I don't think your prayers will be answered.:D

22. I scored a set of original 3:54 banjo gears, a few BLC's, a 39 tranny, and a bunch of odds and ends. Weather sucked but saw a lot of friends. Currently stuck on the pass which is closed :(

23. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Grabbed a Moon fuel pressure gauge, an old COX tether car, and picked up my parts that I dropped off last week for CHROME......Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...............chrome......

24. Sinister - who did you use for chrome that'll give you a week turn-around time? I've got a plater up here, but he takes months...

25. fordcragar

fordcragar
    from Yakima WA.

The weather was horrible. I found a Carter "YF", for $10.

26. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

American Plating in Centrailia.....normal turnaround in 10 working days, but because I had dropped them off at last weekends swap, he busted ass to get the parts done for this weekend so I wouldn't have to drive to shop....

27. Found the gauges I wanted for a decent price. Bought a few nickel dime items. My buddy Tom, bought for $300.00, a complete front end for a 57 Chevy (the bargain of the day)
    Despite the weather, I could not believe the huge turn out of people at this event.

28. If that was the Sierra Gold colored fenders & black hood I saw walk out the northeast exit, then he done good!

My buy of the day was a complete (with horn ring & guts) '65 Impala steering wheel for $10.00. I want a 16" wheel in my '56. I've been casually looking for a '64 Imp wheel since that was my first car. Couldn't pass up a decent, complete wheel for $10. Really would prefer a simpler '62-66 Belair/Biscayne wheel with cap & ring for my 210 HT. Maybe I can horse-trade this one...

Everything I bought was inside. I made fair offers on stuff outside and no one would budge.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  29. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

I did okay, saw a lot of people i know, scored a 28 roadster cowl, '33-'36 2 3/4" over stock dropped axle, a rebuilt set of 2.02 camel humps i need for my 302 and a few other odds and ends

30. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

I sold all kinds of stuff, was soaked by 1:00 and my tent tried to take me for a ride. Whoo see ya next year.