Register now to get rid of these ads!

Finally here from Fort Worth

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Cody80, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Cody80

Cody80

Been lurking here a while and riding around to shows for two years with my good buddy 61 Tx Cat. I actually dragged a trailer out to Abilene a while back to pick up his 61 Catalina. When I first saw the car I knew it was only a matter of time before I'd be back in a Pontiac.

I dicked around with all generations of Firebirds until a few years ago. I'd had enough of the antics of the LS1 guys, got in some trouble, pissed away a bunch of money and I was just done with the whole thing. I went to Lone Star Round Up for the first time last year and I felt like I'd finally discovered what "cool" was. So I made it my goal to find an early 60's Pontiac by this years LSRU and here I go. Picked up a black 62 Star Chief last weekend. It's not far from running (I hope) and has a perfect mostly original maroon interior. How good it'll run remains to be seen. We're just starting to tear into it. All I do know is that it's bad ass, it's mine, and I have every intention of rolling down to Austin in it!

Good to know you all, thanks for havin me!

2. 61 Tx Cat

61 Tx Cat

Cody, looks like I get to be first welcoming you to the HAMB. glad you got on here and posted!! By the way that Rochester is on the bench ready to go. See you later pal.

3. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Welcome from Indy. Everbody loves an old Indian!

4. 60 ford

60 ford

Welcome from Indiana.

5. rjason

rjason

Glad to see you finally arrived Cody! Curt sent me a few pics of the "new" Pontiac the day you got it...looks like a good find! Can't wait to see it in person. Just don't park that thing too close to my Buick, I don't need you stealing all my thunder :)
    Welcome to the HAMB!

Jason

6. robleticia

robleticia

Welcome from Angleton!

7. khead47

khead47

Welcome from Mi.

8. boutlaw

boutlaw

Welcome from Mississippi!

9. E HANSEN13