Register now to get rid of these ads!

You too can have the cutest dimples

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TRIUMPH TERROR, Feb 15, 2012.

1. MEDDLER1

MEDDLER1

This tech rules! I love homemade tools!!! And now I know what to do with the hitch balls I have laying around!!! I wonder if I can integrate this Idea with the electricians knockouts that I have, Make myself a little dimple kit!!!

2. TRIUMPH TERROR

TRIUMPH TERROR

You should be able to use your kit it does the same thing as my blair hole cutters. I am working on a way to use this with different size holes using sleeves on the shaft of the trailer hitch ball. That is the most important part because it's centers the sheet metal as the ball goes into dimple. I do a post with the whole set up once I'm done figuring it all out. I also am going to use a 1 inch ball with like a 1 inch or smaller threaded shaft for smaller holes. Its all in my noggin I just need to get out and into metal.

3. MEDDLER1

MEDDLER1

Again great ideas look forward to the rest!

4. Shopking

Shopking
    from central Pa

I wondered what to do with my useless extra trailer balls.What a great trick!

5. silent rick

silent rick

good to see you back. i'd like to see the progress on the lakes modified

6. TRIUMPH TERROR

TRIUMPH TERROR

I will try to do that at first of week. I have the chassis about built and I am using a 27 roadster cowl and building the rest. Its probably gonna look like a big guy in a little coat as small as they are .....

7. silent rick

silent rick

i started out to build one. i think it will remain stock width. it's a 27 T also. wait, what is today, an even or odd day?