Register now to get rid of these ads!

About me, my cars, and my dads cars

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Bubbas Garage, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Bubbas Garage

Bubbas Garage
    BANNED

Hey, i am Jordan, I am 15 and I live in Watertown S.D. I love old cars, rat rods, customs, and odds. My dad owns his own business called Bubba's Garage. He rebuilds old cars and paints old cars, and paints what ever you got. He has a 1948 Cadillac Hearse that is painted black and orange. Why black and orange? No not halloween colors. Harley Davidson. It hauls a 1951 Flathead Harley in the back. He also owns a 1931 ford model a coupe rat rod with a Cadillac Flathead motor. And many many many more cars. i own a 1931 ford model a sedan rat rod with right steer and a custom frame z'd 14 in the rear and 12 in the front, it has a 1933 chevy grill shell and is soon going to have either a Straight 8 Flathead, Cadillac Flathead, or a Lincoln v12. i also own a 1947 Cadillac ambulance that is not rebuilt yet. and my brother owns a 1957 Chevy Stepside all stock, and its for sale, he is asking 15,000 or best offer, my dad is also selling a 1953 Cadillac Hearse and parts car for 3500. well i think im running out of room so ill give you time to read some other peoples things, thanks for reading and have a good day, and keep hot rodding

2. 440shawn

440shawn

Hey Jordan! welcome from Illinois. I love the old hearse'es myself.

3. Bubbas Garage

Bubbas Garage
    BANNED

Thanks for the response, the old hearses are pretty interesting

4. Danimal

Danimal
    1. A-D Truckers

15 and banned in a week???

5. LOWBLAZERO1

LOWBLAZERO1

he had about 15 threads that got deleted in a day. i believe he was also one of the reasons the tagging system got removed, lots of inappropriate tags.

6. PegLegStrick

PegLegStrick

Welcome from South Georgia

7. leorilla

leorilla

Glad to see you following in your dads foot steps. If you really dig cars hotrods etc. then get some schooling in reference to that stuff. You gotta Drive if its really your passion.

Leo

8. Eight433

Eight433

You dug up a two and a half year old thread to comment to someone who was perma-banned a week after joining? Lol. Nice sentiment anyways!

9. Welcome from Iowa, home of Vintage Torque Fest!!

10. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

And then he gets a welcome. Damn people, read what you are posting on....

11. GAMCduane

GAMCduane
    from Austin, TX

Do they ban the ip or just the username. Great use for a bump

12. big bad john

big bad john

.......A two and half old thread and still gets a welcome ....maybe there should be a time limit for response?

13. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

How about reading the op, some of the responces.....pretty easy to figure out this guy was banned....