Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from Indiana

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by duncrd, Feb 12, 2012.

1. duncrd

duncrd

Im new to this site. Just a little about myself, I worked as a union boilermaker for almost 11 years, for the last 10 ive worked as a maint. mech. at a drug company. I grew up in a family that has always work on, fixed or made anything we could ourselves, mostly because we had to, alot of time we couldnt afford to pay for such.
    I work 3rd shift and spend much of my nights off tinkering in the garage, wile my wife and kids sleep. I have been gathering up some parts for the last year or two and really want to build a RPU "type" rod. I want to build as much as I can myself. Ive got many good ideas from this site. Thanks for everybody who has ever posted aanything here. Its wonderfull to know there are other people out there doing the same things I want to and are willing to share there thoughts.
    I look forward to being a part of your group. If there is anybody in the Indianapolis Indiana area let me know. Bye For Now ,RON

2. 29 sedanman

29 sedanman
    from Indy

Ron, Welcome to the HAMB. I am in indy on the west side near IRP.

3. duncrd

duncrd

29 sedanman, I live on the south west side Camby area

4. gasser john

gasser john

Welcome Ron from Cleveland ,Ohio.Your in the rite place for a RPU build, these guys are helpful to say the least. good luck on your build.post pics as you have them.thanks. John

5. :welcome: aboard

6. WelderNick1953

WelderNick1953

Welcome aboard Ron, I'm out west of Indy in Danville

7. indybail

indybail

Hello. Beech Grove guy here.

8. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Welcome from the Southside. Ever go to the Dog and Suds in Greenwood? If not it rocks on Saturday nights. Check it out this spring.

9. 60 ford

60 ford

Welcome from Mitchell.

10. robleticia

robleticia

Welcome from Texas!

11. cl350rr

cl350rr

Welcoem from VA