Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. 1977IHLoadstar

1977IHLoadstar
    from Ontario

Hi everyone,
    I have been reading the boards here for quite a while and really enjoy it. I like all the technical info floating around here, its been great for learning. I have definitely been inspired to build traditional rod soon- see if i can slide it past the wife!
    Thanks for a great site.
    I have a custom truck, but i don't think it fits the mould here but i will post a picture anyway and hope for the best!
    It a 1977 International Loadstar

[​IMG]

2. screwball

screwball

welcome different for sure

3. poncho62

poncho62
    BANNED

welcome...also in Ontario

4. jazz1

jazz1

That's cool! Dare to be different. Tell us about your suspension,,,drivetrain...When I built my truck some knowitall said I shoulda done it flat back with red steelies,,gee that's original
    Hey,,post more pics svp

5. 60 ford

60 ford

Cool truck. Welcome

6. 1977IHLoadstar

1977IHLoadstar
    from Ontario

Thanks guys,
    The truck is not everyones cup of tea, but then again it was never built to be that.

The frame is custom front to rear- 3x6-1/4 wall sealed as the air tank. Rear diff is a Ford 10.25, and front spindles from a 91 E350 bus on custom solid axle. It has 4 transport truck bags.
    The drivetrain last year was a Ford IDI diesel with a 02 powerstroke turbo, turned up injection pump, dodge intercooler, 5" exhaust, a low stall billet converter and a towing shift kit.
    This year i have swapped it to a 12V Cummins that will only run a slightly turned up injection pump and stock turbo. Transmission has a low stall billet converter and towing shift kit along with a few other internal upgrades. I may upgrade clutches as well when it is apart, but will see when the time comes.

Rob

7. Welcome! I Love the loadstar! I have seen it in other posts on the web and love the concept. I personally own around a dozen Internationals of all different categories. Im current building a 1946ish IH traditional Rod pick-up.

This site is a wealth of knowlege to all who take it in.

John