Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Can anyone I.D. these 2 cars?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 36 ram, Feb 8, 2012.

1. 36 ram

36 ram

Here are Two (2) vehicles that I came across and was just wondering what they are, the yellow truck cab on the left and the rusty car on the right.

Attached Files:

2. Hnstray

Hnstray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Quincy, IL

I am going to guess the rusty car is about a '34 Buick ........the truck cab..maybe a '39/'41 era Chev or GMC .....

The Buick ? looks like an Opera Coupe, kinda like a Ford Victoria body style, a short coupled 2 door.

Ray

3. henry29

henry29

Car is a 33-34 Buick, cab is 41-47 chevy, gmc.

4. azsnow

azsnow

Are those down on Durango by Estrella jail? There is so much vintage iron rotting in that lot!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. 36 ram

36 ram

Yeah, your good, don't give away our hidden spots out here in Texas, wink wink. the Buick makes sense he has others there that are buick's, the wooden spoke car in your second pic has Buick caps on it, are they for sale?

6. azsnow

azsnow

I have no idea, I haven't had the guts to call the number on the sign because if the price is right, I will drag home another project, and then be served with divorce papers! I drool over these things every time I drive down that road. There are a ton of junkyards in that area with awesome collections!

7. 36 ram

36 ram

Yep, me too! If I bring another one home ill be living on it, lol Have you ever made it into Boatwrights on 51st and the river bottom? He has a ton of stuff over there and 3 40 ford's but those are his and not for sale.