Register now to get rid of these ads!

Penny of West Coast Kustoms

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ritpichette, Jan 31, 2012.

1. BOMONSTER

BOMONSTER

Penny and her family have made me feel nothing but welcome to the scene. They put on one of the best laid back, high quality cars, windows down, no ropes, all cool vendors affordable town, shows ever!!!

2. farmer12

farmer12

Congrats Penny!

3. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Awesome Dude!! Congrats Penny!!

it's not a good car show unless Penny is there comenting on what a nice day it is and how wonder full it is to see us ... hahahahahaa :D

Well Deserved!

4. They are having a lunchen on May 16th. It would have been nice to do it during the show but that's when and where they said. Me and Sister are playing hooky from work to be there. I wouldn't miss it for anything!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank You to all of you for showing Santa Maria that we appreciate their hospitality of letting us hold our event in their town. Without you this wouldn't be possible.

5. Rocky Famoso

Rocky Famoso
    BANNED

I had my doubts when Santa Maria was proposed to be the new venue after Paso, but the city has turned out as an absolutely wonderful place. The hospitality, friendliness of the townfolks, the laid back demeanor of the police, just can't say well enough of our reception!

6. 50Fraud

50Fraud

Congratulations to Penny, and thanks to Santa Maria!

7. fastbackfrank

fastbackfrank

Congrats Penny--Well Deserved! Eat yer hearts out Paso Robles!

8. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

Congrats to Penny for one her day and continuing this Kustom Rod tradition! Well deserved!

Rocky, Why the doubts? The Bent Axles have been putting on the best little Hot Rod Picnic for years in SM. I haven't made it our recently,but love the SM Tri-Tip that was being qued along the blvd. Also have to
    make the ride over to Guadalupe and hit the Far West Tavern for a Bulls Eye Steak!

And lets not forget that this town has one of the last dirt tracks on the left coast!

Thank You Penny for chosing this town, It's a great choice!

9. magoozi

magoozi
    from san diego

Well deserved Penny, I agree, santa Maria is a friendly town that apreciates the business that Penny brings to their town.

10. kustomkat

kustomkat

May 16th... I am nobody in the big picture, but been doing WCK shows since the late 80's. My kustom and every local kustom that I can get together will be sitting in the parking lot after she gets HER ( and Rich's) award. This award will not go un-noticed...

11. Chuckles Garage

Chuckles Garage
    Alliance Vendor

12. 1971BB427

1971BB427
    from Oregon

It's rare for any town to welcome and encourage hotrodders these days! Great to see one town that not only encourages it, but also recognizes the hard work of individuals who bring it all together!

13. MistShift

MistShift

I've written an email to Santa Maria Council thanking them for recognizing Penny and her efforts. I encourage the HAMB nation to do the same and show them we care!

[email protected]

14. Dave Rondou

Dave Rondou

Congratulations Penny, and Thank You Santa Maria!

15. What do you mean your a nobody?
    You are a member of the West Coast Kustoms Family. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Without you we wouldn't be what we are today.

Thank You..................

And that goes to all of you that have supported us over the years.

16. Roadagent2

Roadagent2

Kudos to Penny, Santa Maria and all those involved to keep this alive!

17. Actually my Dad did get the Key to Paso when it was moved into the city. But as you know they changed the locks.

18. Rocky Famoso

Rocky Famoso
    BANNED

Well phrased.

19. Choptop

Choptop

Congrats Penny.

20. Rocky Famoso

Rocky Famoso
    BANNED

How's Penny doing? Hope well. She really is everybody's Mom.
    She has had a little bit of trouble getting around the last few shows, but, you talk about a support group! She always has a smile on her face, just an amazing person.You know this whole event is what she truly Loves, and looks forward to...:)

21. Thank You for asking.
    She has had both knee's replaced now.
    She got around pretty good on friday at the Grand National Show. Then she started to feel the pain. It's going to take some time. Other than that she's doing Great.
    It's all of you out there that really keeps her going. Everyones love and support makes all the difference in the world.

22. E St Nene

E St Nene
    from Oxnard, CA

Congrats Penny, well deserved.

23. Only one week till the Award. Any and Everyone is welcome to show up in the parking lot to show thier support. The lunchen is at 11am.
    I'll post the location when i find out.

24. I saw Penny today, at the Long Beach swap meet. She looks great. Loved to see that. She's a wonderful lady.

25. The Award Lunchen will be this Wednesday May 16th at 11am at the Santa Maria Inn.
    For anyone that wants to show up in their cars to show the city what we are all about and to show your support.

26. magoozi

magoozi
    from san diego

Congrats Penny and well deserved, I feel that for all these years, she has kept the custom scene alive, and has introduced it to a new generation with the great show she does.

27. olpaul

olpaul

What kustomkat said. The variety of cars and the coolness of the people are what makes Santa Maria so great. Penny worked very hard to make that happen. Congratulations! I look forward to the road trip every year.

28. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

congrats good for her!

29. englands54

englands54

Congrats penny! You have touched us all over the years.bringing people together from all over the world.giving hope to young car builders like myself and others.i was born and raised in paso and still live here today.the first car show i ever went to was the west coast show at sherwood park here in paso. I still look forward to the show today at 34..thanks for all you and your family have done for all of us throughout the years!!!!!!

30. Thank you for everyone's words of kindness and your Support.
    This wouldn't have been possible without you.

Attached Files: