Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Well as with any forum here is my introduction post, I am sure you guys read plenty of these lol! Anyways I have been browsing around this site on and off for a few years now trying to keep up to date with what all you crazy guys are doing to your rodz! I grew up around plenty of old cars as Grandpa had quite a collection, only thing was with all respect they were boring old stockers begging for a lil custom touch or at least to be driven. While in High school I bought my first mini truck a static lowered ford ranger and the bug went from there! After graduation while juggling college (machinist) and a full time job, I worked with my buddy who owned a custom shop air bagging and body dropping the truck which turned into a full frame off motor swap truck! It was my passion that never became as the time never allowed me to finish it! then I found my crown jewel a bone stock 54 chevy! So now here I am registering and looking forward to new friends from afar with insight to help me make my dream ride come to the streets... Till next time L8r
    -Joe

2. farmer12

farmer12

Welcome from the Netherlands! Nice intro!

3. Novadude55

Novadude55
    from CA

You should find plenty of like minded enthusiasts and deviants alike,,
    welcome from ca..

4. Hello and Welcome to the hamb.

5. 60 ford

60 ford

Welcome from Indiana.

6. HotRodderDaughter

HotRodderDaughter
    from San Diego