Register now to get rid of these ads!

Detroit Autorama 2012- Who's Going?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by safari-wagon, Dec 30, 2011.

1. hotdamn

hotdamn

also guys if you are visiting make sure you check out the Henry Ford Museum. that place is quite rad. make sure you set aside the better part of a day to scope it out as it quite an undertaking!!! the GM Heritage museum is really cool too but its only a 1/16th of the HFM.

see ya'll there!

2. Hey Hotdamn, pizza with the 'Lords again this year?

3. lownslo50

lownslo50
    from Florida

End of the shows the best. Hang out at the car exit on the street and you get to hear them run.

4. dogpatch customs

dogpatch customs
    from ohio

is there anything i can help with to get ready for the show or you all set?

george

5. Booked flights today.

6. erlomd

erlomd

ill hope to be there...its one of my all time show to go to

7. I'll be there with my 32...:(...up stairs with the "Rat Pack" but my time spent will be in the basement. Checkin' in Thursday at 10am

8. GOOD NEWS for you out of Towners. The new Automotive exhibit at the Henry Ford will be open. One of the items I cant wait to see is a Vixen File from the A Brothers. I plan to take some of the Nor-Cal crew on Friday Morning

9. 'tiki,

I may have to tag along on that trip. Even though I'm a Michigan native, I haven't been to the Henry Ford since grade school.

10. Straight Axle Steve

Straight Axle Steve

Wouldn't miss it for nothing. Spent my Honeymoon there a million years ago. Missed it four times in 46 years.

11. olskool34

olskool34

My companh has done all the signage for the new exhibit and it is awesome, I have an install there on Thursday for some last minute things but from what I have worked on, it;s going to be sweet!

12. erlomd

erlomd

Might be a stupid question, but I went on the website and there's a bunch of autorama shows nationwide all year...the Detroit autorama I'm figuring is the best to go too...how do the other ones hold up? Is this like goodguys where the del mar and Pleasanton ones are really nice but fall short to the one in Scottsdale?

13. Chuck Lloyd

Chuck Lloyd
    from Va

Look for the sharpest 32 Ford cp you have ever seen & ask for Creg Naff & tell him I said HI from Chuck. He is the best metal worker in the world.....& thats a fact

14. Mindover

Mindover
    from England

Good grief! you must travel a lot to have seen the work of all the metalworkers in the world! lol.

David

15. i will be there with the 31 chrysler. anyone else from wi towing out there

16. johnnylonghair

johnnylonghair

We be comin and im bringin the 48. I think about 8 cars our in our little slice of the basement. Right Rudy?

17. As long as they are already registered there in. I got you guys back up in the front row where I can keep my eye on you:D

18. So Rudy is the Basement filled to capacity than? Looks like a fun weekend !!!

19. Yes Matt, We are full as far as car entrys go, still have space for some motor cycles and mini bikes but no more 20x20 car spaces.

Good crop of new stuff this year for sure, great club displays and of course a few clunkers for the general public to run the strollers into(i hope haha).

See you there.

20. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

Dennis says that he always lets a couple of clunkers in... just to give you & I something to bust his chops about! :rolleyes:

21. allstarderrick

allstarderrick

It's ya boy! See you in a couple of weeks.

22. I'll be there as a spectator. First time and can't wait:D

23. I'l be spectatin for the day Saturday. I haven't been in 3 years.... Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using TJJ

24. Mister Nasty

Mister Nasty

25. twofisted

twofisted

Less than a month away!!!

26. Butch11443

Butch11443

I'll be there, but probably without the car. Am on the "standbye" list though.
    Butch

27. so we got any artistic hambers?? i aint worth a crap on crafts type products:eek:
    got some angel hair and need help!!!:p:D:rolleyes:

who else is in the HAMB display?? anyone got any stuff for the group display???got some stuff am kinda working on

28. Buckle

Buckle

I will be there with my 58 Plymouth :D

29. OoltewahSpeedShop

OoltewahSpeedShop

Got my packet today with move in passes and vehicle sticker.... :D Thanks Rudy & Dave. Can't wait to meet everybody, finally.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  30. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Nice I might be there this year again. Would be nice to meet you! I'll have to see how much work piles up though....