Register now to get rid of these ads!

Do I have any friends/people I can trust in Arizona?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Traditions Racing, Jan 29, 2012.

1. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

But did you ever try to put HER clothes in the dryer?! Expect a war... Women and physics just don't mix.

2. Deuces

Deuces

They got their own way of doing things.... :rolleyes: So, I'll leave it at that...

3. Steelsmith

Steelsmith

Need Louvers, you're not supposed to put her clothes in the dryer while she's still wearin' 'em....

4. I feel your pain....in the middle of an ugly divorce myself. Wonder where I should move too!

5. Deuces

Deuces

Now that's funny!.. Hahahaha... :D

6. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Mine's small enough she would fit... Probably wouldn't hurt anything, she's pretty scrambled as it is!

7. well chip, id rather take my convertible drop the top and drive somewhere remote, cause isn't this whole thing we do about driving them? 45 minutes in the city or 2 hours on some back country road. id choose the back country road any day of the week :D except up here id freeze my lug nuts off if I dropped the top right now. damn.. but thats what i like about the still rural outskirts of tucson and phoenix, out enough to where ya feel like your in the country but your only like 20 minutes from the city.. thats tough to beat...

8. I might add maybe lookin around the Prescott area? Prescott valley and also Chino Valley area seems like alot of car stuff happening up in that area also.

9. What are you looing to do when you get to Az? I live in Tucson and like it. I would rather sweat than shiver any day. Come on. The more hotrodders the merrier.

10. What are you looking to do when you get to Az? I live in Tucson and like it. I would rather sweat than shiver any day. Come on. The more hotrodders the merrier.

11. Yep, the Prescott area is loaded with Hot Rods

12. pug man

pug man
    from louisiana

Bring that boy and the other one back to Arizona so they won't have to worry about allergies. Best of luck to you and your little shop buddy friends... They always make it better don't they? ;o)

13. I live in Kingman,az I'll help if I can.

14. oldcarfart

oldcarfart

As an ex-Navy guy, every LBFM I have ever met was a mental timebomb.

15. oldcarfart

oldcarfart

Vaginal Distress, If a vagina involved sooner or later there will be duress.

16. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

17. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I hate Chris Rock with every fiber of my being, but that was DAMN FUNNY!!! And yes, an episode of CSI has saved her life at least once! Still not sure whether mine would end up under the Model "A" or the Falcon, but neither has moved in years!

18. RodStRace

RodStRace

It's nice up here, a few members and a per capita cars to people ratio that's pretty crazy. Only problem is, the OP would freeze his sack here.
    It was under 20 this morning!
    It's 70 right now, but that's not exactly normal this time of year.
    For the warmth, you are looking at the southern lowlands, not the high country.
    [​IMG]

19. Deuces

Deuces

She wins! :mad: I gotta take her out to some place on Michigan Ave.... :rolleyes:

20. gasserfan9

gasserfan9

Hi, I live in apache junction witch is about 80 miles east of phx. There are 5or 6 clubs in this area and a great bunch of people as well. Houses are selling low right now, but climing slowly. Good luck with what ever move you make, joe

21. I just want to thank each and everyone who took the time to tell me thier story and offer support. Man, I'm a little overwhelmed with the PM's sent too. GOD BLESS you all, thank you, TR

22. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger on this one, TR. There are a bunch of us on here that know exactly what you are going through and I bet all of us will tell you that a year from now you will only remember this as a bad dream. Mine was probably the darkest spot in my entire life and today I when I see the ex it is like I only casually knew her, no more.

Your buds on here care.:)

Don

23. I think you may have typed that distance wrong.... I've been looking to buy a place out at the base of Superstition, and either it's only 30 miles, or I've been really hauling ass on my way out there.;)

24. It is 74 today here in Yuma (just went for a bike ride). I definitely recommend it. It has a lot of the things the larger cities have but with a small town vibe. 2.5 hours to the ocean(San Diego) and 3 hours to Phoenix. It seems like 90% of the population down here are gear heads with a few traditionalists in there too. Some great guys live down here that would do anything to help a brother out.

25. Thanks for the heads up on that El Hueso, I never even thought about Yuma. The southern most cities are best for me with my arthritis. I'd sure like to live in a small city with a drag strip though, do you guy's have one even 1/8 mile? TR

26. hopefully I'll meet you all in a few years.....13 to be exact :). I PLAN to retire in Williams AZ. unless it becomes too popular then.

27. Look foward to that time we can all have a few cold ones together. Of course in 13 years from now I'll need to intake my brew thru a I.V. bag, but that's another story for another day, I'm depressed enough right now, TR

28. russd

russd

i don't think williams will ever fill up...

29. Do the only things I know how to do, build engines and race :D. Throw back a cold one or two and I love shooting my big bore hand-cannons, but not at the same time of course, TR

30. Very sorry to learn of your woes.
    As some have referred to, Arizona has many climates. I've been in the Phoenix area for 50 years and have tired of it. So, am slowly moving to eastern Az where it is much cooler and less crowded.
    Each lifestyle has its virtues and set backs so, whatever works for you.
    Not sure what kind of racing you like but, we do have 3 dragstrips open all year, lots of cruising options and dry, rust free bodies. It seems we have more and more auto swap meets too.
    If you need someone to talk to or whatever, look me up. My thoughts and prayers go out to you at this time. Wishing you well and a bright future.

Steve 480-899-7873
    [email protected]