Register now to get rid of these ads!

Are there problems at Jamco?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BinderRod, Jan 27, 2012.

1. BinderRod

BinderRod

I ordered drop springs and shocks for my 66 Riviera on the 16th of Jan. I sent an email this week wanting to see if the order had been shipped or when it is going to be shipped. I go no reply.

I called and got an answering machine today and left a message with my number and got no reply. Should I be concerned about the 460 bucks I paid?
    Not trying to be pushy I just want some customer service. Keith

2. Do a search Jamco has been covered a million times. Good products but seem to be very tough to get a hold of.

3. BinderRod

BinderRod

LOL They didn't have a problem taking my money

4. LOL they never do.

5. BinderRod

BinderRod

Just got a call from them. Very nice guy on the phone and got all my questions answered.

6. Good to hear. Other than being hard to get a hold of I hear nothing but good things about their products and the people it is too bad they are not a little more on top of getting back to people.

7. enfieldjoe

enfieldjoe
    from Eustis, FL

I bought body mounts for my 50 & 51 Merc on two different orders a couple of months apart. Struggled with the communication also. Customer Service should be NUMBER 1, it sure helps to promote repeat business. Looking to buy rear springs for another 50 Merc. JAMCO might be on my list for the purchase?

8. urslo

urslo

No problems here. 2" drop springs & Bilstein shocks for 1963 Riviera in 2 weeks.
    Thats great service.

URSLO

9. BinderRod

BinderRod

I bet the cost of a person to answer the phone and answer mail would pay for its self in repeat orders and word of mouth advertising. When the guys that work in the shop have to field calls everything gets slowed down.
    When I did talk to the guy today he was very helpful with answering all my questions and was very nice to visit with.

10. bb1970

bb1970

It took nearly 2 months to get springs for my Riv. Maybe a little longer. At that time they had trouble with the manufacturer. The bitch of it is. They had a company in Kansas produce the springs. I live in Missouri. 30 miles from the Kansas state line.