Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects My 1956 ford panel truck "QUICK" project!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ian Berky, Jan 11, 2012.

1. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

With everything bad that happens in this world it's so nice to read something like this. He is a standup guy and your lucky to have him in your life. Best of luck with the project.

2. ChekrdPast

ChekrdPast

Paul's (aka Kripfink) Panel is top notch. It would stand out at any show in the U.S. Which makes it even cooler is it's in the UK. Check out a guy on here "Michigan Rick" If you haven't found him already, he's got a prime example of a stock-ish Effie Panel as well. Hope to see some more pic's of your progress soon.

3. Nice score Ian! I have always had a nice soft spot in my heart for panels. I know you will do it justice.

4. Creepy Jack

Creepy Jack
    from SoCal

Ian, I really can't wait to see what you wind up with. If it had to go to anyone (and it HAD TO GO), I'm glad it could go to you. Cheers, bro. (By the way, when you get done with the truck, maybe you should adopt my '52 Ford and my '64 Buick.)

Creepy Jack
    Devils Diciples MC, SoCal
    NoHo Mob

5. 41 Dave

41 Dave

Ian, Congrats on your panel ! I am also starting work on my '57 Panel. Got from a guy in Lenwood that bought it from the local Schlitz beer distributor. Yup, that's right ! I am the proud owner of the "Beer Wagon' ! It had all the signage on the rear side panels. Good old Air Force - actually base gas station said I couldn't buy gas as it was a commercial vehicle. I sanded it but did not go too far. Then sprayed the sides with white primer.
    Plans are too pull the 223 six banger and put in my 460/C-6. Play with the suspension to make it look more like an off road Beer Wagon.

Dave

6. jasone

jasone

Too rad bro. I know for a fact that Jack is a stand up dude...when I murdered a chair, with my fat ass, at Ian's house, Jack was the only one who helped me up, LOL. Good luck brother, gonna be a killer shop van. No one deserves it more. Ian is one the best people I know, that says alot cuz I hate everybody, as a rule.

7. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Love you brother!!!! Im gonna make you proud!!!!! Means a lot.... BEYOND WORDS!!!!! :)

Wish i had more room for all those projects!!!!!!:D

Thanx Lefty!!!:) Jack is one cool MOFO!!!! Very proud to call him my brother in law!!!!!:)

8. SICBOY

SICBOY

Can't wait to see it done:cool:

9. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Thanx for all the kind words guys!!!!! The panel truck should be done by spring!!!! Can't wait!!!!

10. shoebox50

shoebox50

Great score!!!

11. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Here's a little progress... gonna have the supension, front and back, done by the end of the week!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. chaddilac

chaddilac

Awesome Ian!!!!!!

13. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Thanx brother!!! hey man, can you photoshop it with flush mounted rear skirts that flow with the running board and make the body cream color ???? i wish i knew photoshop!!!!:(

14. BadLuck

BadLuck

dammit! This is going to be a badass shop truck buddy.. amazing work.

15. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Thanx Cj!!! The front sheet metal is straight as an arrow too!!!! Jack did all the hard work on the body... just needs finishing touches, GAPS and very little rust repair!

16. BadLuck

BadLuck

What a great start! its not often you can start a project in that good of shape!

17. BadLuck

BadLuck

you doing the same logo thats on your shirt on the side?

18. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

Rad! I'll be following this one.

19. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Yes!! in black, cream color truck.... nothing too crazy!! all stock on the outside, but the skirts.

20. SICBOY

SICBOY

HOT DAM!!!!! It seem's like anything you touch come's out looking sick, And I have see your work in person Great job Ian:cool:

21. BadLuck

BadLuck

oh wow, thats gonna look sweet homie! i gotta get another shirt from you.. when we cruised the chevy to the Rose Parade.. my oil pressure line broke on the way home.. got oil all over the inside of my car.. the kids and my white IBK shirt!!:eek: hahaha! good times!

22. Now you're a lucky bastard!

23. Looks fricken sweet

24. chaddilac

chaddilac

Like this??

[​IMG]

25. Your custom effie panel from Burbank gets two thumbs up!!:D

26. Good luck with your panel. Looks like your getting off on the right foot. Keep up the good work. I love mine. Get's lots of attraction at all the car shows. Ted n Vegas

Attached Files:

27. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Holy crap that's cool brother!!!!! so nice of you to do this for me man!!!!
    not sure yet, but i think im gonna run black wall firestones and black wheel with stock caps?!?!?!

28. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Great panel truck !!!! looks great!!!

29. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

:) thanx!!!!

30. chaddilac

chaddilac

Cool, you want me to change it up?

I think you're gonna have to run whitewalls.... black rims and black walls won't do this panel any justice!!!