Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ladies and gentlemen! ROYALTY has come to Garage Kustoms Magazine!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 1 shot, Jan 24, 2012.

1. 1 shot

1 shot
    BANNED

In the second issue of Garage Kustoms Magazine Thomas Thyros (article writer) set up an email interview with the God, the King of the Kustoms Geroge Barris on the Blue Danube. :D

Oh yes.......I am pleased baby. The original release date for the magazine was to be on the nineth, but it took Barris a little bit to get back to so it will be pushed to the 16th so a few things can be adjusted.

I'm stoked! Just thought i'd share.

For Now
    1 Shot :eek:

2. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Really strange why the "editor" didn't get a copy of the first mag...what happened with the first mag...why didn't I get a copy...???

And now there's a second issue...??? Who has proofed the second mag...??? It wasn't me, so I hope you removed my name as editor...

R-

3. 1 shot

1 shot
    BANNED

Email sent mang. And no you're not removed as editor, your still editing i'm just getting all the material ready on the art features to finish it out.

4. yea where is my first copy I have never received it and you have my money. Why would we want to see the second issue when we have not seen the first one?

5. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

6. have torch and pitchfork ready here.

7. tattedfordguy

tattedfordguy

8. 1 shot

1 shot
    BANNED

Is there anyone else who has pre ordered a copy and haven't gotten it yet? If you haven't send me your address to my email or PM so I can get it straitened out and get you your issue.

9. 1 shot

1 shot
    BANNED

Right back atchya brother.

1 Shot

10. What ever happened to this guy?He hasn't been on here since Feb 5.

11. BEAR

BEAR

Hes on facebook allot lol huh 1shot?

12. habrielaCriss

habrielaCriss
    from new york

Email sent mang. And no you're not removed as editor
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. 1 shot

1 shot
    BANNED

The deal is financial problems here at home has left me with now money, but I started a new job, and everyones stuff is going to be getting sent out AGAIN in some cases, and issue 2 is being wrapped up now for print. I am going to be distributing it through my distributors, instead of me selling it myself. So those of you who are due for a second copy will recieve it from me directly, but to purchase the magazine, it will only be available through my distributors. Also anyone who can sell advertising, distribute the magazine, and bring 3 articles from whatever region you are in, please contact me. There are a few people involved with the project that have left me sitting to do everything myself for the second time around and I am getting rid of them. Looking for new people that I don't have to constantly worry about whether or not they are doing there job. This is part of the delay of the second issue. My people are not selling the magazine, or the advertising. Just trying to get back on my feet guys.

1shot

14. Deuces

Deuces

So, why did he get banned???...

15. So that you won't pay any attention to his clap trap.