Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rod Chassis Seminar

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Grumpys Hot Rods, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Hot Rod Chassis Seminar , Any one Going ??
    At:

Eclectic Motorworks, LLC
    445 West 22nd Street
    Holland, MI 49423
    [email protected]

The guys at Ionia Hot Rod Shop are going to be working with us on this class.

'32 Ford chassis being set up for split-wishbones and dropped I-beam axle .

Hot Rod Chassis seminars are two day classes that cover the basics of repairing, modifying and building up Hot Rod rolling chassis. From stock T and A chassis to tricked-out '32s and others, class discussion will cover what to look for and what to avoid. Repairing original frames, welding together kit frames and modifying already-assembled brand-new frames will belooked at in detail.

Once the frame is ready, class discussion moves on to the various engine and driveline combos, suspension and brake packages and tying it all together for performance and safety.

The class costs $495 and includes lunch and snacks both days as well as Friday night dinner.

Selecting the right front-end components for this '32 Ford chassis.

2. That sounds pretty cool. What are the dates on that?

3. February 25 and 26.

4. Thats the same weekend as the detroit autorama

5. HotRodDrummer

HotRodDrummer

Hey guys, I'm working on the details with Carl at Eclectic Motor Works. The date and pricing will be adjusted soon.

Stay tuned for more information.

6. Hot Rod Drummer, Thanks for posting the good news !

7. carlheideman

carlheideman
    from Michigan

Hi everyone, we are just about finalized with the details. We're going to offer this one as a one day instead of a two-day seminar as originally thought. We may offer a two-day, hands on version in the future.

Thanks for the note about the date--we didn't check our calendars quite right. We'll have the date sorted out by 2/1 and let you all know.

Thanks!
    Carl Heideman
    Eclectic Motorworks
    www.eclecticmotorworks.com

8. carlheideman

carlheideman
    from Michigan

Hi everyone, we are just about finalized with the details. We're going to offer this one as a one day instead of a two-day seminar as originally thought. We may offer a two-day, hands on version in the future.

Thanks for the note about the date--we didn't check our calendars quite right. We'll have the date sorted out by 2/1 and let you all know.

Thanks!
    Carl Heideman
    Eclectic Motorworks
    www.eclecticmotorworks.com

9. bluthndr

bluthndr

Any word on this? I know it was a bit ago, but maybe there is another one coming up?

10. I went to the one day seminar and it was well worth the drive.time and money.
    I would also go to the two day seminar if they do that !
    Carl and Denny Had a lot of information to pass along.

11. Doctor Detroit

Doctor Detroit

I'd potentially be interested if this happens again.