Register now to get rid of these ads!

Any Hambers in S.W. MO.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by billb65714, Jan 22, 2012.

1. billb65714

billb65714

Hello Guys and Gals,

Was just wondering if there are any local Hambers or Hot Rod clubs in the Springfield Missouri area?

Would like to get in touch with some local folks and talk shop.

Thanks in advance and have a good one.

BillB

2. billb65714

billb65714

btt please, thought I would give it one more shot.

Thanks
    BillB

3. hoggyrubber

hoggyrubber

there are a few from springfield and surrounding area i have seen over the years on here. some, like me, may not be very active on the computer. i don't know of true hot rod clubs, i have seen several get togethers and heard mention of several car specific groups.

4. ryno

ryno

The scene is pretty dead around here. These the stray kat shows in ok and of corse the hamb drags the aug. Other then that you need to travel

5. hoggyrubber

hoggyrubber

oh, i forgot to mention- you might do a specific search for missouri hamb members thread. there was one several years ago and it pops up from time to time and has a list of people from this area but includes st louis and kc too. maybe someone more savey can provide a link for you.

6. roadworthy'49

roadworthy'49

7. bbr

bbr
    from Missouri

welcome frome steelville, mo.

8. hoggyrubber

hoggyrubber

there is also a hambers of the ozarks social group aswell. forgot 'bout them there social groups. forget to look at 'em usually too.

9. billb65714

billb65714

Hi guys,,,, I really appreciate the input and the welcome, been on here for quite a while but just kind of looking and lurking mostly.

Bill

10. Hey Bill,

I'm on the SW corner of Springfield. I'm not in any of the local clubs, mainly because I don't want to "work" at events.

My HAMB browsing is usually specific to use of the "Search", and rarely look through thread titles, which is why I didn't see your thread until getting your friend request.

11. billb65714

billb65714

Hey bchrismer, can understand the "work" part. Good to here from you, maybe we can get in touch sometime, by the way, your cars look great.

Take care

Bill