Register now to get rid of these ads!

Gasser ladder bars! What a joke!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by whitey70ss, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saxxon

Saxxon

In the land of liability and damage claims that can run into the millions for even the most insane claims, I'm suprised this idiot is selling these suicide appliances.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  2. TomP64

TomP64
    from Vancouver

Check page 3 of that Chevy site linked above and "Grumpster" is sure to see this site and topic linked there.
    What ridiculous design and welding and pricing. $328? He must have an expensive crack habit. That welding looks like it was done with a coat hanger in the wall outlet and the idea of welding round bungs to square tube is assinine.

The go cart better not have a fat kid riding or more than 4 horsepower.

3. Willy301

Willy301

If he calls those "good parts" he might not be smart enough to understand liability...bet he doesn't even have insurance.

4. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

so what have you done so far in your paypal dispute?

jokes and talking shit about the guys welds won't get your money back.

it doesn't matter what the guy says, what you say is alll that matters.

so... what have you done so far in your dispute?

I garanfuckingtee you that I can get a refund on anything I buy from ebay and pay with paypal using a credit card. anything, regardless of condition or whether it was properly described.

you have 45 days from the payment to file a claim.

what have you done so far?

5. ravedodger

ravedodger

6. solid

solid

My 8 yr. Old little boy could tell those are shit. My wife would wash his mouth out after, but he would still say it...

7. TurboShadow

TurboShadow
    from Prosser wa

My thoughts EXACTLY! If the poster would have used these and they broke hurting ANYONE, ole "Kermit" would be back living in the swamp as everything he owns now would no longer be his!

The really sad part is, the guy selling these probably does believe he is selling a good product...

8. Bucksnort

Bucksnort

Indeed!!

9. EvilOlds88

EvilOlds88

It's scarey what people pass as "safe" in there own eye's... either they are that ignorant and stupid or they just don't care. It's nice to be able to buy something already made but it's shit like this that really makes you reconsider. I've learned the hard way not to trust the "other guys" welds in the past, even pretty lookin parts have failed me. This is a great example of why I try to build as much of I can on my own. I hope you get your money back man, there's no excuse for that at all.

10. braindamage

braindamage
    from Arnold Mo

My gal could poop a better weld. Paypal will freeze his account when you complain until its resolved.

11. whitey70ss

whitey70ss
    BANNED
    from Central PA

Well since you asked.

I made a dispute, he responded and he escalated it! He truely thinks his stuff is OK to sell to people. Now I guess I wait for paypal to get in touch with me? I've never had a problem like this before. I just want what I paid for. Nothing more!

12. Kerrynzl

Kerrynzl

Slight misrepresentation of description

Should read "Rat Rod Ladder Bars"

13. Bcap55

Bcap55
    from PA, USA

If you do a search for gasser ladder bars on e b** then check the completed listings you can see this jokers prior listings. The pictures for some of the bars show how obviously bad his work is. Is it normal to mount the bars to the axle housing with cheap u-bolts?

14. VoodooTwin

VoodooTwin
    from Noo Yawk

"Ratter bars".

15. whitey70ss

whitey70ss
    BANNED
    from Central PA

I certainly was never gonna go for the u bolt type. I paid the extra for the weld on brackets. I should post some pics of them........... I'm a bit upset with the way this guy is being, I'm at a stand still till I get this resolved.

16. super plus

super plus
    BANNED

Buy a ticket and pay him a visit , hey that rhymes!

17. super plus

super plus
    BANNED

The one on the left should be sold as a Dildo:rolleyes:

18. L79_Acadian

L79_Acadian
    from canada

Put them on the car,and when they break,SUE THE F^*KERS ASS,then you can buy some real ladderbars.

19. trimph1

trimph1

...Rotten Bars....:eek:

20. Cowtown Speed Shop

Cowtown Speed Shop
    from KC

Your right!......Some people need protected from themselves, I can not tell you how many times I have heard, "we can make that, My buddy has a welder!" And I say "Your buddy may have a machine that melts steel together, But that does not make him a welder. I have seen so much unsafe Shit at the car shows lately, that it scares me just thinking about it....And some of it is driven by guys who are reading this thread....I may catch hell for saying that but oh well...... Facts are facts.....I say what I mean and I mean what I say

21. Kerrynzl

Kerrynzl

Don't let this P.O.S stall you building your rod.
    I am sure enough of us with Fleebay membership can ask him enough embarrassing questions to stymie his auctions.
    Note: If all I ever lost in building my cars was $328 I'd be happy.
    If you have to write this amount off, it is a small price to pay for personal safety.
    [I've lost more by changing my mind ]
    But try and get some first class entertainment from this assholes, if he doesn't cave in

22. went to E Bay can not find him
    are you sure you did not order Monkey Bars
    jus kidding
    he may have been pulled

23. Buzzard II

Buzzard II

The S&W bars not only look better, they are safe and best of all, they work!

24. Dave50

Dave50

HE lives in PA and so dont you....

25. badshifter

badshifter

He's on there still, and they look like shit.
    If the picture of stuff you're buying looks like crap, in person it only gets worse. Should never have bought them.

26. Country Gent

Country Gent
    BANNED

Looks like from a H F 110 volt machine with those rowing guinea pigs supplying the power.ROW,ROW,ROW!!! I see your a newbie here. If your new to E bay and Paypal also, heed the advice given you here on the HAMB and persue this to the hilt. PERSISTANCE, PHOTOS, and PATIENCE!!!. The best of luck. Give us a heads up on the outcome.

27. whitey70ss

whitey70ss
    BANNED
    from Central PA

Yes I expressed that I could hand deliver these back and he said he would call the cops!

28. I don't weld very well but as a novice even I can see those suck!
    I very much doubt I could hang my wife's cherrished 5 year old spider plant hanging from the ceiling using that as a hook without it crashing to the floor.
    How could that contraption handle any torque or twisting motion?
    Send Pictures of that mess to Paypal.

29. 51 BIRD

51 BIRD

I Google'd his name and found his Classmates page. He's showing a Chevy coupe sponsored by a (get ready...) Welding Company! How funny is that? :eek:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  30. BrandonB

BrandonB
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from nor cal

Here's his ad on here and he last logged in yesterday afternoon. I sent a link to this thread.

skippy17
    FNG

[​IMG] 4 sale hand made ladder bars / traction bars 30" - 60" long
    <hr style="color:#e5e5e5; background-color:#e5e5e5" size="1">
    4 - SALE -- HAND MADE ---VERY KOOL LADDER BARS/ TRACTION BARS 30" - 60" LONG for GASSER , HOTROD or RATROD. I HAVE MANY SETS FORSALE ON EBAY UNDER { GASSER LADDER BARS } { TRACTION BARS } CHECK THEM OUT.

Please email me for pictures -- [email protected] or [email protected]

THANKS FOR LOOKING GUYS.

:cool::)

<hr style="color:#e5e5e5; background-color:#e5e5e5" size="1">

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.