Register now to get rid of these ads!

62 Monterey...where to find parts?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fox Valley Hot Rods, Jan 19, 2012.

1. I have recently taken a 62 Monterey in trade for some work I'm doing. The car runs and stops ok, but is missing some trim pieces and interior parts. Is there a good source for these things? Any help is much appreciated :)

2. Squablow

Squablow

There's one in a local junkyard, a 4 door post, pretty complete except for the tail lights which I already took out of it. I can give you their phone number if you want, but I doubt they'd pull parts and ship them, you'd almost have to make a trip up here to check it out. Probably buried in the snow at this point too, but spring isn't that far off.

3. roughneck424

roughneck424

4. FrozenMerc

FrozenMerc

For trim, your only option is to start calling salvage yards and hope they have one sitting. No one is repoping that stuff that I am aware of.

Good Luck.

5. gallagher

gallagher
    from califorina

i have a friend that wants to sell his 4 door with rear power window i can give you his number if you want hes in tn cars from nc just has rust where he used to hang his arm out door

6. junkyardjeff

junkyardjeff

There are a couple in a local junkyard here in the Dayton Ohio area.

7. Thanks for the info guys!!! Please PM the phone numbers or post them and I'll start making some calls. Looks like this car is going to end up a little more "custom" than I had originally planned LOL