Register now to get rid of these ads!

newbie barnsey australia

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by barnsey, Jun 17, 2005.

1. hi guys im barnsey from the central coast n.s.w aust found this site while looking for chev bits i am curently building a 1946 vauxhaul and have just brought a 1930 chev tourer project that i am going to build a rpu out of.i look forward to meeting you all and hope that my posts are not too boaring cheers barnsey p.s here are a couple of pics of the chev and vauxhaull cheers barnsey [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. let me be the first to say....welcome! killer rides!

danny

3. Rudiments

Rudiments
    from Australia

Welcome to the site mate ....

4. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Another Aussie? Must be an invasion of sorts.Cool project, welcome to the HAMB.

5. thanks for the warm welome i hope to be in the states next year to check out some shows and go to a few swap meets also would love to go to the drags to check out some fuelers i heard there really quick out there cheers barnsey

6. rustyparts

rustyparts
    from Clinton,Mt

Nice cars! welcome!:D

7. does anyone know if a blower maifold was ever made to fit a GM 471 to a 3.5 rover or BUICK engine cheers barnsey

8. here are a couple more cheers barnsey [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. hi guys well iv got the engine and gearbox in only to find that i need to shorten the tailshaft,my fault i turned the rear leafsprings around to get the wheels to sit in the centre of the gaurds which in turn brought the diff 1,1/2" forward as well so ill have to shorten the tailshaft now. I,v also got the brakes and steering finnished and now just have to buy some mandrel bends so i can make some headers that will fit down between the engine and chassis rail then i can fire the sucker up and move it in and out of the shed a little easier cheers barnsey

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Brandy

Brandy
    from Texas

Ignore the Punk.................he just hates it when I dribble drool on the Aussies and he gets wet.:D

Nice License Plate on your Vauxhaul! I'm sure the Pommies will LOVE that one!;)

Welcome to the Hamb!

xxx
    Brandy

11. hi guys n gals hope you all had a great xmas and new years
    Well i was getting frustrated as to how long my car is taking to get finished and realised it was going to take longer than first thought.
    So i bought another one to drive while im waiting to finish the other one.This one is a 1948 model and just runs a 202 6 cyl holden GM engine I payed $13,000 aust for it and all i have done is removed the bumpers and added new headlights and put my personal reg plates on.This car was built in the late 70's as a rod and when first built was a dark matalic blue but was painted in fire thorn red in it last resto about 3 or 4 years ago.
    here are a couple of pics.Tge first pic is back in the late 70's and the others are from xmas 2005
    cheers barnsey
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    cheers barnsey

12. "The Kid"

"The Kid"
    from melbourne

hey welcome to the H.A.M.B they are some mad arse rides you got there dont mean to piss on your parade but you might have more sucess with this question if you post it on the general discussion section.

keep rockin
    "The Kid"