Register now to get rid of these ads!

Stolen Frenzel supercharger at Early ford store!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mike@EarlyFordStore, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Tank

Tank

2. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

here's a shot for those without a 42" monitor

[​IMG]

3. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

4. DD COOPMAN

DD COOPMAN

Two, totally different units. DD

5. Mopar Jack

Mopar Jack

Hang um High....

6. LOL..Sorry!:p

7. Tank

Tank

i'll give it another bump for the friday evening crowd. Hope it gets recovered. Thievery gets you nowhere!

8. DD COOPMAN

DD COOPMAN

I hope it gets recovered, too.......BUT....do some of ya realize this thread is over a year old? DD

9. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

Keeping it alive. The thieves might be getting lazy, or who knows...

10. hotrod_32

hotrod_32

11. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

I'm still keeping an eye out for ya'. I thought that I saw it on ePay........but, it was a different one listed under my SCTA search.

12. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

PM sent.

Sent from my iPhone using TJJ.

13. dabirdguy

dabirdguy
    Member Emeritus

14. plan9

plan9

good looking out, thats a very close match. they might not be open yet but a phone call is in order.

i saved the facebook html in case it gets removed.

edit - just called them, no answer. i dont see hours of operation on their site, but i can try again in a bit. also sent word to people that know them better than me. does anyone know this guy chopped on facebook?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012
  15. It would be great if this is the one that was stolen & he got it back after all this time.

16. Granger Perry

Granger Perry
    from Albany, WI

It's just a magazine, not a person.

17. plan9

plan9

False alarm...

"I just talked to Michael, that's the missing Frenzel but he says he took that photo. He says, "Thanks though, it's out there somewhere and it's going to pop up someday!"

good lookin out though dabirdguy

18. Cowtown Speed Shop

Cowtown Speed Shop
    from KC

Whoever stole this knew exactly what it was, but was not thinking straight, As it is going to be real hard to sell or try to use at this point. I also believe they have most likely seen this post, Given those facts, the rest of this post goes out to the person who has this. Dude, Give it back to the early ford store. It is not to late for you to do the right thing! I know this is a cool part and all, But You will never be able to use it or sell it without risking going to jail. plus it just plain and simple does not belong to you!.....As I said you can right your wrong by giving it back!.....If you are afraid of geting into trouble by giving it back, Just box it up and ship it back to the early ford store. You can walk into UPS store and send it, pay cash and let them know you do not want your info given out. Or if you are concerned about that not being good enough, Ship it to me, And I will make sure that the early ford store gets it back and your idenity is kept safe. Bottom line is I am personally offering you a clean get away here. You deserve to go to jail!. But I realize that even good people make mistakes, And you can not change what is already been done. But you can make it right and change what you do tomorrow. I have nothing to gain here, I just want to see the early ford store get it back. Trust me if you do the right thing here It will be worth it. Years ago I was offered a deal like this on a wrong that I had done. (I was just a stupid kid) and I took the deal! It was one of the best things I could have done! I made it right with the person I wronged, And stayed out of jail. Anyhow think about it, And do what you know is the right thing.

19. That's a cool offer....

20. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

I saw that post on the Chopped FB site as well.. I know those guys and there good people.. he was just posting the picture...

I hope we find that supercharger!! bad luck will follow that theif for life... I fucking hate theives!!!

21. S.F.

S.F.

only one cure for a thief....a bullet

22. HOLLYWOOD GRAHAM

HOLLYWOOD GRAHAM
    from Ojai,Ca

I am sure that the thief probably is on here, maybe not a member hopefully. My request to you is get it back to the Ford shop somehow. You can't use it, it is too hot. UPS, or FedEx it with a false name and make everybody happy.

23. skinnydennis

skinnydennis
    from Austin, TX

Keep the faith. Things do turn up when least expected. The HAMB brothers and sisters out there watch out well for each other. I KNOW:cool:

24. marxjunk

marxjunk
    from KCMO

ya know...if ya have names and slip them to the maniacs on Yellow Bullet..(i know some of the hardcore guys) they will turn those people inside out and make thier lifes miserable...and i mean hard core...make them cry like babies..miserable, if they get on ya..they ruin your life..literally...., and theres 1 thing they love; messing with theives..and they are experts...they have turned peoples lives upside down, and the people beg for mercy and try to make the deal right..they cant take the harrasment...AND they are all car guys...and this would be a gift for them...just an idea...i guarantee, they will have every email from all those people for the last few years...if they ever mentioned the blower to anyone..they will find it..if it was mine..i would get them on it...just an opinion...even crack heads get online...

25. BEAR

BEAR

26. Roger Walling

Roger Walling

I have a 59 AA/D dragster that has had the 671 stolen twice! It was recovered both times!