Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs '59-'60(?) Buick Invicta Mild Custom found in Texas City

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Richard D, Aug 2, 2011.

1. This has been parked a few blocks from my house for months before I noticed it. Has some rust bubbles but not too bad. Finks car club tag on the back. I'd like to have it, but I have too many projects as it is.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2012
  2. i could be wrong but i think ive seen pics of that buick on here in someones show coverage awhile back

3. Chuck Carman

Chuck Carman

4. dwx4

dwx4

Cool. I have a 60 lesabre and always thought about scallops for it but never found any pictures of one with them! Awesome find!

5. jazzfidelity

jazzfidelity

1960 Buick Electra 2-door hardtop. nice mild scallops, thanks for posting!

6. BuickBorracho

BuickBorracho

7. Nice!!! To many projects or not. I would be hard pressed to pass on that. Todd

8. I knocked on the door the day I took the pictures, I heard noise inside but no answer. I drive past it every day, and neither the Buick nor the 90s Ford Lightning pickup blocking it in the drive have ever moved. House is kinda crappy, maybe they are hard up for money. I have a new job now with a lot more disposable income, I may offer him a grand or two for it. What do y'all think it's worth?

9. jazzfidelity

jazzfidelity

Attached Files: