Register now to get rid of these ads!

New old guy from Colorado

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by billschwindt, Jan 17, 2012.

1. billschwindt

billschwindt

Hi , recently retired from auto repair, most of my life . Im 73 now & have done a complete restore to original on 49 pilothouse 1 1\2 ton wrecker,it made the LKQ calender last year & the snap-on calender for 2012. Im now doing a 49 1\2 ton pilothouse on 94 dakota 4X4 swap hope to have it finished in a couple of years. This place has alot of good ideas. If ever in Colorado Springs look me up.:)

2. Welcome to the Hamb. From further south ( Trinidad )

Lee

3. Greetings from Des Moines, Iowa!

4. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

Welcome to the group, Bill. I'm next door, almost. The invitation to stop in works here too. Much to learn and share here. Keep us updated. Post some photos of the project.

5. Theo:HotRodGod

Theo:HotRodGod

How you doin? Yeah I get to retire from auto repair in 73 years or so. sounds like a bitchen project. Let's see them pictures.

6. e1956v

e1956v
    Alliance Vendor

Welcome from downtown

7. Brumbuster

Brumbuster

Bill
    Good to see your name on the Forum.I stop several times at your shop to say Hi on my way out to Pitkin.We had some good times in Chadwick.Do you still ride dirt bikes?Enjoy your retirement.
    Sam Helmuth
    Independence,Mo.

8. Iceberg460

Iceberg460

Welcome from Ft Collins..

9. 50 customcoupe

50 customcoupe

Welcome from Loretto, Kentucky......