Register now to get rid of these ads!

Have you ever taken your wife

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by indygasser, Dec 10, 2010.

1. I say BULLY for you!

2. Some of you guys are lucky to even find a lady seriously into Hotties (old term for hot rods). All the men in my town are thirsty for are hondas, girls, and their hopped-up chariot mud trucks! >_< .

3. joeb1934

joeb1934

went to dallas once and stopped by ctc auto ranch. she actually got out and walked around with me for about an hour or so. now, every time we drive by, she won't let me stop! i think i'll leave her behind next time, vacation or not!!

4. Bar Ditch

Bar Ditch
    from Tacoma

Yep! She like few others wives has an eye and can spot parts that nobodys found in 20 years. Any time I run into a snag she always has a crafty solution. She's alaskan and they got a whole different mindset.LB

5. Yes, not because I have to, but she will end up wanting to buy more than I was going to in the first place. Now I wont be introuble later for spending the money.

6. BigChief

BigChief

While visiting her parents over the holiday weekend my GF took ME junkyarding in a place she used to haunt when she lived in South Jersey. Lots of old iron in there along with plenty of late model fodder. Kinda cool these days to have a place where you can just walk in and start looking stuff over. Not very organized but a seriously hopping place this past Saturday.

7. harley rider

harley rider

good shot No clue. didn't see that one coming. lmao. wife thought it was funny too.

8. outlaw256

outlaw256

no never taken her. she loves the old cars and hotrods and custom bikes. she doesnt like the dirty side of it. but she loves to drive or ride what we build here.she says thats what she has a husband for.but she has never told me no to anything i drag or drive home never complains about all the old cars in the back or around the shop.the deal has always been ill do my thing and you do yours and when we are at home we will do our thing.but she has been to daytona bike week 3 yrs in arow and a few redneck rumples and now she starting to plan on going to more hamb events so im happy.

9. 66miles99

66miles99
    from Canada

To a wrecker? No can't see that happening, I mean she would if I asked, she's has waited in the car when I went in but if I brought her, I'd have to trade and go shoe shopping or something like that in return. Swap meets however are far more civilized, those she likes? Go figure, less grease I guess?

10. cheveey57

cheveey57

Why would I want her to go? Cars and everything related to them are my hobby. I don't shopping with her either.

11. trimph1

trimph1

My wife likes antiques...guess what she does? We be driving somewhere and if we come by someplace that even hints of old cars...pre 1970 here..she will tell me to stop and we go looking. [​IMG]

12. My ex-girlfriends' father had(has?) a junkyard......7 acres of heaven :). The weekends we would visit her folks, I was at the yard first thing on Saturday morning snatching up some great stuff.

I sure miss him......:eek: