Register now to get rid of these ads!

Junk Yard Dolls 2012 Calendar Benefiting Save the Ta Tas

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BeyerAutoSalvage, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Pinstriper40

Pinstriper40

2. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

Save the Ta Ta's. I'm in.

3. cmo

cmo

One thing I'd suggest for next time is to put some sort of cardboard to stiffen the package a bit. Mine arrived a creased mess. Great calendar never the less.

4. BeyerAutoSalvage

BeyerAutoSalvage
    from Trenton FL

I really apologize that the package got messed up, if you will, please PM me your address again and I will get another one sent out ASAP. In other news, I wanted to thank all of you for your generous contribution! We have raised $1500 so far for Save the Ta Tas Foundation! We still have a bunch available, it is not too late to get one! THANK YOU From All the Junk yard Dolls!

5. i need to order 1 next week

6. ratfink56

ratfink56

ordered-thanks

7. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

Got one hanging in the shop. Save the Ta Ta's

8. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

Good golly Miss Molly, the brunette does it for me too. Especially since I'm a toosh man. I didn't even notice her ta tas.

9. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

+1 spent my fun money on the wife's daily this week.

10. rainhater1

rainhater1
    BANNED
    from az

who cares???????????????????

11. Chick Tattoos are a permanent fix to a temporary fad. If we didn't spend all of our money on Hot Rods we could invest in tattoo removal technology. The market will skyrocket in less than 5 yrs!!!! Most girls cant make their mind up on what they're going to wear from day to day....hard to believe this many know what they want inked on their skin for eternity. Not a fan.

12. BeyerAutoSalvage

BeyerAutoSalvage
    from Trenton FL

so is that in reference to the one page with tattoos? Or are you in approval that we did not go the tattoo route on all of them? Just wondering- I like beautiful ladies with or without the ink.

13. barryvanhook

barryvanhook
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Mesa, AZ

I like chicks with ink, also. My only concern is that the inkee's understand what they are getting. Given the tendency for ink to spread and diffuse in the skin, add 30 years and 60 lbs. and that cute little dolphin in a field of daisies may look like an old Buick rusting under a tree. A similar thing has happened to some of my ink, but then I don't care.