Register now to get rid of these ads!

1932 Ford two door sedan info.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mgbtc, Jan 10, 2012.

1. mgbtc

mgbtc

A good friend of mine lost her husband recently, and she now has his 1932 Ford two door sedan to sell. The car was originaly a 1950's hot rod, it has been parked inside a garage for over thirty years. It is complete less engine and trans, was set up for a small block chevy and a three speed. Other than that, it is all complete. It has a beautiful 4" chop, black lacquer paint, but does need some assembly. What does anyone on here think this thing is worth?

2. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

I'd never pay more than scrap value for a car I've never seen.

could be worth $4,000.00 or $40,000.00 or even more.

3. Definintely worth enough to get a couple of pictures and post them.

Charlie Stephens

4. I bid a two-bits!!!:D

Possibly more with a few photos!!!:cool:

5. 343w

343w

I've been collecting parts for the same build for 2 years, it depends on what it's made of and the quality of work, that's why it will require pictures to come up with a valve for the car. If it's good stuff, and good work it could be several grand, show us what you're talking about!

6. Like the rest of the guys. Need photos and then we might be able to give you some $$$. Might even have someone interested in it.

7. Pewsplace

Pewsplace

I follow Deuce sedans and their transaction price. Sedans have become real pricey in the past few years and the one you describe could bring some top money depending on the workmanship. I have seen similar cars sell for $20-30K in the past few months. If you are helping her sell it put it on the HAMB and see who you attract. Good luck.

8. Joe's 32 Ford Sedan

Joe's 32 Ford Sedan