Register now to get rid of these ads!

old fart?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mxwge, Jan 13, 2012.

1. mxwge

mxwge

thats one..........

2. Hahahahahaha!! Im laffin so hard I have fallen and can't get up Hahahahah .. uuh ooowh I shit myself (gota go)..Hahahahahahah

3. firingorder1

firingorder1

Old is when you wake up in the morning and every thing is stiff except............................

4. Hell Your still under warranty!!

5. oj

oj

I'm just old enough to that i don't take my farts for granted anymore.

6. What were the three things in the Morgan Freeman/Jack Nicholson classic movie "The Bucket List"?
    1- Never trust a fart.
    2- Never waste a hard on.
    3- I forget, and unfortunately, my memory wasn't the first thing to go...
    I'm 60.

7. Pop-Rodder

Pop-Rodder

If you need to ask a forum if you're old, you're not old.....simply challenged

Ain't we all.........In other words, you're in the right place

8. old no.7

old no.7
    from Wisconsin

Depends if you depend on Depends.

9. You'll know you're old when you set on the toilet and your balls touch the water, I remember when durt had that "NEW" smell ;)

10. I always heard that about the balls but never thought it was true .What a supprise :eek::eek: when it happened

11. I hope y'all are kidding. I am 61, and they ain't close yet.... at least I don't think so. I never looked. Maybe I should

12. some day comming...... SUPPRISE:eek::eek::eek: ya gonna jump right off the seat:D

13. afaulk

afaulk

Hmm, do ya remember when trees were invented?

14. No!! but I do remember when moby dick was a minow!!! I caught him on my cane pole;)

15. FormerFueler

FormerFueler

Wild Willie

16. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

there should definitly be some guidelines set up.

I'm 51, my brother is 53. we took my Mom to hometown buffet at my expense. the lady behind the counter asked if that would be 2 for the senior discount. my brothers hair is white and thinning. mine is greyish brownish and still attached to my head.

my brother is an old fart, I have a few years left to go..

17. Larry T

Larry T

Sorry, I got distracted and wandered off to do something else before I finished reading you post.

I think Piggins is the answer, but I don't remember the question. What were we playing?
    Larry T

18. Old fart is an attitude not an age!:cool: I'm 48 and exhibit some tendencies:rolleyes:;)

19. how does dinosaur meat taste like?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  20. trimph1

trimph1

I'm 57 and have been accused of being an old fart, a young fart, an old buzzard, an old crab, grouch, old fossilpuss, precambrian, an old devonian, old mudge, young whippersnapper....mmmmm ... think I got all the bases covered...[​IMG]

21. mxwge

mxwge

when your balls dip in the toilet water thats called tea baggin.
    puzzle awnser yes it was vince piggins. sorry you dont get no prize
    awnser to other puzzle; wild willie borsch can you imagine driving a fuel altered the way he did? hell half the time they would finish the race in the other lane.ahhh great stuff.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  22. My moms 100 years old does that make me an old fart. By the way I'm not a geezer yet!

23. well I think a geezer is way older than an old fart by a few years. I'm old just not a geezer yet

24. old no.7

old no.7
    from Wisconsin

"I'm so old that when I was born, the Dead sea was still sick"
    (Steve Tyler)

25. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

You are officially an old fart when your birthday cake self destructs in front of your eyes and you are too numb to even know or care. :D:D

Don

[​IMG]

26. I always thought it was Roger Ward that had problems with the arms stuff , but I could be wrong. That was fifty years ago and my short term memory isnt to good.

27. jetnow1

jetnow1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from CT
    1. A-D Truckers

Just get one of the new higher seat and low water toilets- like turning the clock back. If only it worked for other problems....

28. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm a health care provider. My buddy, 92 year old Albert (born 1919) said one day, "You probably think I'm CRAZY! I said, "Oh no, Albert." Then he asked, "Do you think I've still got all my marbles?" I said, "I don't know...how many did you start out with?" We had a good laugh.

Last year, I took care of 92 year old Lee and Norma down the road...also born in 1919...they went to school with Albert. They knew I like the old hot rods. One day, we were talking about old terms for cars/hot rods. The terms "jittney", "gow-job", "strip-down", etc. came up. Then Norma said, "gas-buggy." :eek:

29. trimph1

trimph1

...oh...forgot that one...old geezer....

30. Help, I've fallen and I can't get IT up!