Register now to get rid of these ads!

Gasser parts

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by jonny63fl, Jan 14, 2012.

1. jonny63fl

jonny63fl

Hey guys, I've got a 63 ford fairlane that I want to potentally turn into a gasser. I need to know what I need to do as far as front and rear suspension. My car is super clean and would be a nice restomod except for the fact that parts are really hard to find and/or really expensive. I wanted to put the thunderbolt ram air in but i need a hood scoop that'll allow for the clearance for the bonnet and I dont wanna have to run a tear drop since my fairlane is not a 64. Let me know what yer ideas are.
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome to the hamb. You need to introduce yourself here and start a thread on the main board for answers to your questions. It will work out alot better.
    Gasser Girl

3. Run the teardrop, it just looks good. You can raise the stock front susp without changing it out for the nose high look. Or get a speedway motors kit to put under it. Tint the glass red, blue, orange or whatever you want. Headers that show underneath or fenderwell headers to get the look. Stickers, lettering etc to your choice. Slotted mags all the way around or painted steel wheels on the back. Moon fuel tank on the front bumper. Or you could do it as A/FX and it would look good also.