Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from Mass/NH border

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 56KUSTOM, Jun 11, 2005.

1. Hi.My name is Larry Kimball and I'm a new guy.I've got a '56 Ford Customline Sedan.It's nosed,decked,shaved,lowered,satin black with white tuck & roll.
    I,m a big fan of traditional rods & kustoms and I find this site addicting.I hope to learn a lot and share a few things too!

2. Jack "goose' Marinelli

Jack "goose' Marinelli

Hey larry,
    I'm a newbie from Kansas, Welcome aboard. Should be a good time by all!

3. rustyparts

rustyparts
    from Clinton,Mt

4. Backyard Bomber

Backyard Bomber
    from Concord,NH

Welcome. There's a handful of people from Mass. and NH. There's lots of good people with alot of helpful info. and resources. You ever go to the swap meet in Amherst?

5. The37Kid

The37Kid

Welcome to the HAMB, good to have another New Englander aboard.

6. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the HAMB.

7. HolyHandGrenade

HolyHandGrenade

I go to the Amhurst show almost every month. It is the only one around here that I know of. Found some pretty good stuff there in the past. Also a good place to unload some of your extra parts. I sold an 8BA there last year for $750.00. It ran but needed a rebuild. Theres also usually alot of cars for sale.

8. Sticher1

Sticher1
    from Ct

Welcome aboard

9. Hi, I just found your message.I see you are an auto trimmer.I do restaurant upholstery. I used to do cars and lost my shirt. Tell me about your shop and services.I love to know were to send people. Love to hear about that stable of cars too.
    Larry
    [email protected]

10. Hi,
    I just found your message.Yes I do go to Amherst some.I'm 15 minutes away.Its where I found my 56 Ford.Hey are you going to Road Agents? I'm going early Sat.am .
    Talk to you soon,
    Larry
    [email protected]

11. THECHICK

THECHICK

Hey Larrt
    nice to see you on board. Lenny (my husband) says you stop by his shop one in a while.

Have fun! See you in worcester MAybe?

12. HolyHandGrenade

HolyHandGrenade

Yes I am going to the Road Agents. The best show I have ever been to. We'll probably go on Sat. too. Maybe I'll run into you. Who knows?

13. fatrhino

fatrhino

Awesome, another new englander. Hope to see you all at the Road Agents show!

14. myke

myke
    from SoCal