Register now to get rid of these ads!

Paul Bradley Floor Pans (Merged Thread)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kiwiandy, Dec 7, 2011.

1. kiwiandy

kiwiandy

Hello.

Has any body had any recent contact with Paul Bradley? I ordered and payed for inner rockers and floors for my 50 shoebox earlier in the year and have reieved the rockers but I had to wait for production of the floors. This is no issue and I dont doubt he will deliver but the delivery date of the second week of November has passed and my emails are going unanswered? Im hopeing he is OK and just busy.

Andy.

2. There have been alot of bad stories about Paul as of late. Some guys have waited almost two years before they got their floor. Its been like that for a good while now. He will take your money and you have to wait, wait and wait to get your floor. Its a shame. Just keep calling you may get lucky.

3. kiwiandy

kiwiandy

Cheers for that Flathead 34. I had planned to put these in over Christmas break but that certainly won't be happening. Even once finished im up for 4-6 weeks for shipping... and I cant arrange this as I dont have a delivery date.

4. kiwiandy

kiwiandy

bringing back to top as I still have had no contact. Thanks.

5. chopnchaneled

chopnchaneled
    from Buford Ga.

Good luck !!! He left me hanging with one half of a set for a 49, said i would have the other side in a couple weeks. Like an IDIOT i believed him and installed the drivers side. and that was 3 yes three years ago.

Hate it for ya, I don;t know what makes him tick, i've emailed ,called, confronted him at charlotte and he just say's it should be soon.

If your not doing a resto, I would check with direct sheet metal.

6. kiwiandy

kiwiandy

3 years... farout!!! Ive still had no contact but will try and call again next week. The time it takes while important is not the big issue. I would just like to be kept informed of progress, after all, he has taken my money as I have paid for these floors.

7. ctfordguy

ctfordguy

Hi Guys,

Spoke to Paul early this past week. I'm a year and a half out on 1936 floor pans that I paid for. He says he needs 3 more months.
    Bruce/CT

8. kiwiandy

kiwiandy

Thanks Bruce. At least I know he is still around!

9. MistShift

MistShift

Three years!!! Wow.

I would:
    Send him a registered letter demanding the goods you paid for or a full refund by x date.

If no reply go out to his shop and demand your money.

If no money start loading his tools into your truck. He will produce the money quick enough.

Sounds like bs to me.

10. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Isn't he a 'one-man' operation? Or have you tried to call him? I have spoke with him a couple of times inquiring about floor pans and he said that he would get around to making them in 3-6 months & if I was not in a hurry..........Feel free to call back & he will put me on the "list". I think that Spardo carries his stuff. Just a little FYI.........I think that he is legit and if you pre-paid via overseas.......let him know or just request a refund. Keep us updated what happens.

Chris Nelson
    Kansas

11. willyslancs

willyslancs
    from u.k

when you buy your food in the shop , you dont want it delivered 3 years later ..good luck mate

12. chopnchaneled

chopnchaneled
    from Buford Ga.

NO !!!!!!!! He is not a one man operation, "He just not Care" His dad was a great guy to deal with, He did what he said he would do.

13. kiwiandy

kiwiandy

I have no doubt that Paul is a decent guy and eventually see's his customers right. I ordered and paid for the inner rockers and the floors. I received the inner rockers as promised in full on time and they are awesome. My only concern is that he has stopped answering my emails and I was worried he had shutdown the business. It also gets pretty expensive making international phone calls and I have already lost money on the shipping to NZ I had organised. I have read elsewhere that Paul picked up the business from his father and now runs it in his spare time so its more of a hobby. The product is really good quality so its a shame he hasnt the time to train poeple and expand the business. Im sure some guys could use the work.

Andy.

14. kiwiandy

kiwiandy

**UPDATE**
    Floors arrived today and they are awesome. You will have a wait to get them but they really are top quality!

15. Pleased you got a happy ending Andy .

16. fleet-master

fleet-master

Mate...are you able to post up a couple of pics of your new floors please?

17. customcory

customcory

Ask J.Wike about the wait for floors, they been waiting on 34 Ford floor pans. They are down to one more part for the trunk, its been years. They have bought and recieved parts before from him, but you better not be in a hurry. Just think , when that floor piece comes in , I might get to put it in for them, my patience is way beyond strecthed, and we are right down the road from him. Visiting in person doesn't get you any better service.

18. kiwiandy

kiwiandy

[​IMG]

This pic shows the rolled edge around the master cylinder access keeping the perimeter nice and ridgid for a good sealing surface.

19. kiwiandy

kiwiandy

20. Stu Padasso

Stu Padasso

I need front floors for a 40 Coupe, and want them to look original. My choices are Drake (on back order for months) and Bradley. On a lark, I e mailed Bradley earlier this week. That afternoon, Paul called back, has the tunnel in stock, and a dealer he referred me to has the flat pieces. Had a lenghtly chat with Paul, seems very nice. Without going into detail, he says he is working full time now gettin caught up. He promised my tunnel would ship out this week via Fed Ex, so should arrive late next week. We'll see....
    sd

21. kiwiandy

kiwiandy

If he has it in stock you should be sweet. Once he has made the parts his delivery and communication is very good. You will not be disapointed with the quality. If anybody is thinking of building an early ford ie. shoebox in coming years and is a stickler for OEM detail I would almost recommend ordering a set well in advance. If the project doesnt eventuate, you wont have issues selling them off again. I will get pics of the new against the old later today.

22. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

This kind of screw the mail/phone order customer business, keep the money and no parts or communication except LIES for years is not just stupid, it is criminal. Contact your local US Post Office for the number to report this violation and maybe this behaviour will change.

23. Stu Padasso

Stu Padasso

Tunnel arrived as promised, very nice piece. His phone number is 704-392-3206. My experience with Paul was very good.

24. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

I've been waiting for going on 4 months, for a set of front pans and the trunk floor for my 40 coupe. When I ordered them I asked if they were in stock as I do when I order anything. He said they had the pans but wasnt sure on the trunk floor. He charged my CC on March 17 , I've spoken with him a few times and he just says they are running behind. I hear they make a nice pans but waiting this long after being told they had at least some of it in stock seems ridiculous. Has anyone actually received any pans from him lately? If so how long was the wait? And are they really that nice? Thanks Mike

25. Stu Padasso

Stu Padasso

have you considered to Drake/Carpenter floors? The Bradley floors are very nice, but are in 3 pieces, while the Drake/Carpenter is one piece.

26. Southern Motors

Southern Motors

27. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

Yes I really only need the front 2 feet but if it is going to take several months I would be better off just buying the full pan although they are about 500 more at this point the money isn't the issue.

28. Please post how this turns out.

29. Bill Nabors

Bill Nabors

I ordered a set a few years back and it took me nearly three years to get all parts. He first sent the pans and about a year later he sent the trunk pans. He was very nice, and the parts are god. I bought a extra set at a meet if you need them.
    Bill nabobs

30. chopnchaneled

chopnchaneled
    from Buford Ga.

Good luck,,,,, Going on seven years for the rest of the pan for a 49 woody.