Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'm Busy... Let Me Be...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Change the FNG to Fresh Meat

2. cuznbrucie

cuznbrucie

Does this mean my title of *All Seeing, All Knowing, All Omniscient, Master of Time Space and Dimension* is obsolete????

Jeez.......come on, Ryan.....please let me keep it?

CB

3. Change FNG to JAGOFF and see if that works for him. :)

4. demonsix

demonsix

I'm an FNG but I don't have a problem with it. Lol. It's not the 1st or last time l will be called FNG I'm sure. I think he should just move along to another site if it bothers him.

5. EnragedHawk

EnragedHawk
    from Waco, TX

IT'S HIM!!! :eek: GET HIM!!! Totally kidding.:D

6. I dunno, I been wanting the Emperor title a long time. ;)

Guess I better be careful its only a few keystrokes from Old School Hamber to Bugger Eater. :D:D:D

7. davey

davey

I may be a FNG but I well never be a cherry agine.

8. davey

davey

cant spell ether

9. Deuces

Deuces

Or type 100 posts a day like I did... :eek::rolleyes:

10. Jimm56

Jimm56

'Twasn't me. I ordered my calendar the first day and am patiently awaiting its delivery. Ryan, you work harder than anybody I know.

11. Brad54

Brad54
    from Atl Ga

I'd like my title to say "Lord and Master of all he surveys, debaucher of virgins, blusher of widows, and all-around swell guy."

I'm not hopeful... they wouldn't put it on the masthead of the mags I worked for either.

-Brad

12. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

FNG? Keep it up and you'll be SOL. Ryan's busy doing HCOs and trying to make OTDs to all the HMOs. WTF...

13. S.F.

S.F.

HA! that FNG story cracks me up!....some people...................

14. slammed

slammed

FNG second story body slam. Please allow me, I am SO in the mood today.....

15. navypainter

navypainter

What a jackass! No matter where you go in life you are going to have to pay your dues, this is one of them. Deal with the damn title for a little while or move on to another site and do your bitchin there FNG!

16. wagoon78

wagoon78
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

wouldn't it just be easier for you to change the FNG to Banned?

17. You beat me to it. Could not have said it better.

18. Blades

Blades
    from Chicago

I want my title to be Stud Muffin

19. eddie1

eddie1

Hoping that I will not be so lost once the calander arrives.:D

20. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Wrong Ryan......you are busier than a one legged cat trying to bury a turd on a frozen lake.

21. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

I missed the first mailing last year so I got my calender order in early this year only to learn some Fat N Gay person is taking up the bosses time when he's trying to mail it. Let me at him!

22. I always thought the sayings went like this:

"Busier then a one armed paper hanger"

And.....

"That was about as funny as a one legged man in an ass kickin' contest"

But what the hell do I know? I'm just a goddamn Grenade Inspector!

23. George G

George G

If the FNG can't handle the title, he might not be tough enough to handle this crowd

24. Dave50

Dave50

When i read his post on that I wanted to write soemthing but i decided to be good, and then i see all these fng just selling parts and cars, there not even traditional etc and then the guy who post about his fiero or s-10 read the fucking rules and the history of the site jackasses, and another thing you asses who post a car for sale you should put whether its a STEEL or GLASS car you will save alot of us alot of time!! Thanks for reading have a nice day!! :)

Ryan let me be mod when i see that shit it will shazaaaam gone.....

25. Bilt

Bilt

I always thought it was busier than a dog in a hub cap factory....and the FNG that is making more noise than two skeletons humping on a tin roof.....leave Ryan alone!!! LOL

26. BACAGrizz

BACAGrizz

So, if I join the alliance do I have to treat fng's like shit too?

27. basicbob

basicbob

Ryan, being the nice guy you are please allow the FNG to change his title to "Dip Wad"

28. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

I can't believe you guys didn't grill this FNG guy. You better have another read of what this FNG just typed! lolololololol FNGs! Move along to a different site holly fuck! You are talking about the King Pin dip shit! lolololololololol

29. He must not like the "F" word

Oh well.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CCcCzj_yRtk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

30. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I was going to smack talk this reply, but it got me to thinking about the general idea. All through my youth in building cars (I admit it was long ago), I remember being hazed by my dear departed Dad, my uncle, their friends and fellow racers, even some of the vendors. Did I get treated like shit? Not really, I learned. I learned the fun way, the hard way, the tricks, the language, the old sayings, the old tools, but most of all I learned the brotherhood that should be at the core of this kind of thing. I remember the sensitive types who couldn't take it as well as the smug insecure types that were old who wouldn't tell you shit. I don't think anyone involved in the truly old ways resents a little jab now and then, especially if they're new to a group. Then again, there is the type who got coddled as a child and would throw a hissy fit if their old part didn't fit exactly perfect. That same type makes a federal case out of buying a "no rust" fender online, gets it delivered only to find surface rust where the paint is gone, and thinks the seller needs the Mussolini treatment.

This place is for grown ups of all ages. Try and remember this..."I never gave a 2nd thought to someone I don't care about". Now there's a ton of people I don't personally care about, but in general I sorta care about this hangout. I like these older things and the folks from the past that cared enough to keep the fire burning. If anyone thinks the hero types we admire from long ago were always as kind and amiable as we see them now, then they're living in a fantasy world.

Did I treat your reply like shit?